The Inn At Laguna Beach
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Art Hotel - Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$126
Travelocity
The Ranch at Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$299
Laguna Brisas Hotel(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$116
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$136
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Laguna Beach Inn(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$113
$106
Travelocity
$299
$269
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Laguna Beach Lodge(Laguna Beach)
$129
$114
$252
$188
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Tides Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$160
$155
Orbitz.com
Montage Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
$795
  • Pool
All reviewsocean viewlas brisas restaurantcomplimentary winewithin walking distancewine receptionwine hourcookies and milkperfect locationrooftop terracethe north endstarbucks coffeeheisler parkshops and restaurantsevery eveningwhole foodspool and hot tubhear the waves
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Last week my husband and I had the pleasure of staying at the Inn at Laguna Beach. If you are looking for somewhere with a fabulous location, beautiful, clean, comfortable and well-appointed rooms with air-conditioning and a ceiling fan and a most helpful and courteous staff, this is the place. The linens and bathrobes were quite lush and comfortable. Additional touches including afternoon wine and cookies, the morning newspaper with coffee and tea as well as a coffee maker in the room were quite enjoyable, and the terrace with the sight and sound of the ocean were a treat. All this allowed for a wonderful stay and I recommend this property without hesitation.

Room Tip: Not all rooms have a terrace. If you would like one make sure to ask.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 957JoyceW
Peggy T, General Manager at The Inn At Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2014

Dear 957JoyceW

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your stay at The Inn. We are happy to see you and your husband had a "GREAT STAY" as that is what we strive for. You touched on many of our great attributes including our staff and our location. I am truly blessed to work with such a great team, everyone here really cares about each guest interaction and ensuring positive memories. Our location is one of the best in town, once you arrive there is no need to get back in a car as we are steps to Main Beach and a couple of blocks from the heart of the Village of Laguna.

We do hope you return soon, please look me up so I can give you a warm Laguna Beach welcome back.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

This hotel is excellent. It is right at the central beach. The rooms are clean and the staff very accommodating. A continental breakfast is included, served in the room or on the rooftop bar. A bonus is the famous Las Brisas high end restaurant right next door. They will also deliver to your room or to the rooftop bar. The pool is delightful. They close it early so there are no late night disturbances. Any room is delightful, but those poolside are not as private as those on higher floors. The area has tons of high end shops, and a variety of delicious restaurants, some quite affordable. We are returning in the fall.

Room Tip: The village facing rooms are less expensive, but there is nothing like having a room overlooking the ocean with a private balcony. The poolside rooms allow visitors a view into the room, not much privacy during the day. At night the people walking along can also see into the rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lagunaone

Dear Lagunaone

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent visit to The Inn. You touched on many of our great amenities and we could not agree with you more regarding our location. We believe we have one of the best in town as we are steps to Main Beach and a couple of blocks from the Village. I am happy that you were able to enjoy our breakfast, however, it is not included in the price of the room, there is an additional charge, but well worth it.

Thank you again for your comments we look forward to seeing you in the Fall.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Family vacation at Laguna Beach and The Inn was an absolutely perfect place to stay. Scenery breath taking, walking distance to anything you need - restaurants, beach, hiking, shopping. Rooms very clean and comfortable. Staff so pleasant and accommodating. Can't wait for my next trip to Laguna!

Room Tip: Ocean view spectacular!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank robinita56
Peggy T, General Manager at The Inn At Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear Robinita56

Thank you for your kind comments after your recent visit to The Inn at Laguna Beach. We truly appreciate all comments and you touched on a couple of our best assets. Our staff and our location. As you stated we are within walking distance to so many attractions, just steps to the beach and a couple of blocks into the Village of Laguna. Our staff wants to ensure all of our guests leave with a positive memory, they care about each interaction and they are looking forward to your return.

Please look me up the next time you visit The Inn at Laguna Beach and I will give you a warm welcome back.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Words can not tell you how pleased we were with Inn at Laguna Beach!!!! Having a 9 and almost 5 year old grandchild with us---we had no worries. The pool was so warm--temp was perfect ----the pool service was done with a smile. The help went next door and brought us lunch!!! The rooms were good size especially the room 306--windows on 2 sides with a view that was more than awesome---cookies in the afternoon for the children--wine in the early evening and forgot coffee in the lobby in the morning--we can't wait to return---would suggest for families as well as couples. Thanks for a fantastic week-end!!!

Room Tip: any 06---room is a corner room with windows on two sides--
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank elinor66
Peggy T, General Manager at The Inn At Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Dear Elinor66

Thank you for your comments after spending the weekend at The Inn at Laguna Beach. I am happy to read that you and your family had a great stay. Not only do we have the amenities you touched on coffee, cookies, and wine; but we also have a beach valet with beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels.

We can't wait for you to return, please look me up on your next visit so I can give you a warm Laguna Beach welcome back.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

My husband and I planned an overnight getaway in early June and chose this hotel. We were SO happy we did! We got there before "check in" time and they were great! We asked for an upgrade and the totally accommodated us and were able to upgrade to an partial ocean view room with a balcony! We asked if we could leave our luggage (since we were early & had a spa appointment at a local spa). They not only stored it, they put into our room (once it was ready) all before we came back to officially check in! They also gave us our parking pass (underground parking!!) before we left. After returning from our spa appointments our room was ready and beautiful!!

Since the beach is literally down some stairs from the hotel we decided to get comfortable and take a walk on the boardwalk and explore! There was a Volleyball competition happening and an arts & crafts fair on the boardwalk! Amazing! The shopping/retail stores were nothing really special and unique (not to mention the high price tags on 99.9% of the items). We found some cute souvenirs for our kids at a (wait for it...) cheesy souvenir shop! Believe it or not hey had the best selection!! I wish there was cute boutique with unique items for families that was not incredibly pricy!

We per-ordered breakfast for the next day and went out for a nice romantic dinner. The next morning was amazing! Waking up to the sound of the ocean and breakfast on the balcony was just what the doctor ordered!! My ONLY disappointment was that the public access staircase to the beach was right outside our (and most of the hotel's) balcony. So everyone who was going up or down the stairs could see us eating breakfast on the balcony in our robes! I'm not a cute site first thing in the morning and I'm sure they didn't want to see that as they exercised! My husband and I were thinking how this could be resolved (short of building a horrible wall that would block the ocean view) and thought maybe thicker brush/shrubbery to give their guests a little more privacy with out destroying the view! Just a suggestion but not a deal breaker!

The entire staff were fantastic! Friendly, accommodating, and attentive. The front desk staff who greeted us upon arriving also checked us out and remembered who we were! She was great!! The hotel as a whole was immaculate, clean and very beautiful! When we have another chance to "getaway" we will definitely come back!

Room Tip: If possible get or ask for an ocean/partial ocean view room! It's worth having the view and a balcony! The "garden view" doesn't have a balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Amber V

Dear Amber V

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit to The Inn at Laguna Beach. We appreciate all comments as it only helps us improve our products and service. You touched on a couple of our greatest assets our people and our location. Every day on my way to work I realize how lucky i am to work with such a great group of people. Every employee cares about creating positive memories and making sure guest want to return, so I am happy they did not disappoint. As for our location steps to the beach and a couple of blocks to the Village of Laguna, with Heisler Park at our footsteps. We are continuously reviewing or landscaping plan so the next time we meet with our Landscaping Team we will take your comments into consideration.

We do hope the next time you are looking for a staycation you return to Laguna Beach and The Inn. Please look me up so I can give you a warm welcome back.