The Inn At Laguna Beach
Casa Laguna Hotel & Spa(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$259
Laguna Beach Lodge(Laguna Beach)
$114
Laguna Beach Inn(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$112
$252
$188
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Ranch at Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$299
Holiday Inn Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$136
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
La Casa del Camino(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
$199
$299
$269
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Laguna Brisas Hotel(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$116
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Montage Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
$795
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsocean viewlas brisas restaurantcomplimentary winewithin walking distancewine receptionwine hourcookies and milkperfect locationrooftop terracethe north endstarbucks coffeeheisler parkshops and restaurantsevery eveningwhole foodspool and hot tubhear the waves
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Our 40th Anny was spent at this lovely place...the hotel upgraded us to a Pacific side room, one of the best they have. We were on the 4th floor above the pool and could leave our door open at night and hear the surf...fabulous. The people that work here are top notch...so gracious. And the Starbucks coffee in the morning, wine reception in the afternoon followed by home made cookies and milk, and the sleepy time hot tea delivered to our room each night...we felt very pampered. I told my husband I wished I had brought binoculars...guess what? they were in the room already. We loved our stay here...the location is the best part and I mention it last. Lovely!

Room Tip: The restaurant is Las Brisas located very close...did not use the fitness center if there even is one...who needs it??
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dahlin2
Peggy T, General Manager at The Inn At Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

Dear Dahlin2

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay to the Inn at Laguna Beach and thank you for spending such a special day with us. Congratulations of 40 years of marriage and Happy belated Anniversary. You touched on many of our great amenities, I am so happy you enjoyed them all. Most importantly the staff made an impression on you and for that I am truly blessed.

Please do not wait 40 more years to visit we hope to see you again in the near future.

Peggy

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Great location walking distance to restaurants, shops and galleries plus overlooks the ocean. The only problem was there was construction next door while I was staying there, which of course the Inn couldn't help it andthey did move my room, and discounted my stay. I wished on the top floor they had furniture so you could have the better views plus a place to sit. I would return, the people at the front desk were very accommodating, and did everything to make you feel comfortable. The rooms were clean and no problems there.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank susan s
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Came to do a site visit for a wedding venue. I really liked this place and really wanted to have my wedding here. It was a bit too small for my party but a very lovely hotel.

Gary Bolotin, the sales director, is wonderful. He was so kind and made me feel very welcomed. He answered all of my hundreds of questions via email and phone (since a lot of the initial planning was done remote since I live in NYC). He provided us refreshing drinks when we arrived and gave us a complimentary room for a few hours to freshen up since we just flew in a few hours ago from the east coast.

The hotel is right on the beach with all rooms having wonderful views. The rooms themselves were clean and remodeled recently. We saw 3 different rooms and all very nice. I was a bit concerned about this since I was not able to find many pictures of the rooms and hotel online so didnt know what to expect. But after visiting, I can tell you that this hotel is very nice, relaxing and comfortable.

While we were not able to book this place for our wedding site (I soooooo wish I could), there was no better hotel in Laguna to how comfortable this one was (all rooms had balconies for you to sit and relax with ocean view and small table for drinks/books).

Im definitely coming back for a proper vacation

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MyMinimalist_Travel
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I recently stayed at the Inn at Laguna Beach and had the most wonderful, relaxing time. This charming hotel is situated above Main Beach with spectacular ocean views. The rooms are clean and spacious, and the hotel staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Each morning there is a cart set up outside where you can grab a coffee before walking into town or a lemonade before heading to the beach. It is also worth checking out the art shows on the rooftop during the Laguna Beach Art Walk. I highly recommend staying here if you have the chance!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank gigiwelsh
Reviewed May 5, 2014

My girlfriend and I just spent a wonderful night at the Inn At Laguna Beach. The hotel is located minutes away from some great bars and restaurants. But the big attraction was the ocean, right out our window. I would definitely recommend the Inn At Laguna Beach to anyone who wanted a weekend retreat or even an overnight getaway. Awesome experience overall.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple