“Utterly Divine”

The Inn At Laguna Beach
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Laguna Beach
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 1, 2013

A big thank you to the wonderful staff at the Inn at Laguna Beach. My stay was utterly divine. I slept very peacefully to the beautiful sound of the ocean waves and woke up to a gorgeous view from my room. Everyone was so helpful and pleasant. I highly recommend a stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Peggy T, General Manager at The Inn At Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear Joyce R

I am so happy to see you had a great stay at the Inn at Laguna Beach. Thank you for commenting on our staff as I am really lucky to work with such a great team of people. They truly care about each guest and making sure everyone leaves with posisitve memories and a yearning to return.

We do think our location is pretty spectacular 64 steps to Main Beach and a few blocks to the Village. Being able to fall asleep to the sound of the ocean is very soothing so I am happy you were able to experience this.

Please look me up the next time you are in Laguna Beach as I would love to give you a warm welcome back,

There are newer reviews for The Inn At Laguna Beach

Reviewed August 30, 2013

This was my first time staying at this fabulous hotel. I was fortunate enough to stay in room 306, a corner room over looking the ocean from the large balcony in the back of the room, as well as through the window on the side. My balcony had enough room for two lounge chairs, as well as a table and two chairs. With a straight shot overlooking the Pacific, the view was magnificent! Absolutely stunning. Every staff member treated me like family. The facility offered many places to lounge and enjoy the views. If you are looking for a memorable place to stay at the beach, this is the place. I can't wait to visit again.

Room Tip: If you are lucky enough to get an ocean facing room, you will have a great view, no matter where you...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank So_Cal_Sporty_Family

Dear So_Cal_Sporty_Family

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Inn at Laguna Beach. You were so kind to point out our staff as they truly do care abotu each guest experience. I am very blessed to come to work each day and to be surrounded by a great team.

I am happy to see you enjoyed your accomodations and that you liked our various places to lounge and take in the Pacific Ocean.

The next time you are visiting please look me up so I can give you a warm Laguna Beach welcome back.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We loved the place. Clean, remodeled, beautiful ocean view rooms available, heated pool, jacuzzi and the staff was amazing. Great place for some peace and quiet. Not commercialized at all.
The young man at the front desk Brandon was obsolete a delight.

Room Tip: The Ocean view rooms are amazing.
3  Thank Mary K

Dear Mary K

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Inn at Laguna Beach. I am truly lucky to work with Brenden and the rest of the team. They absolutely care about each guest experience and making sure they create positive memories. The next time you are ready for peace and quite we hope to see you back.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We had been regulars at the Inn, for many years, but decided to go elsewhere 4 yrs ago as the hotel was in need of major remodel. I am happy to say that this has been done and the remodel shows an attention to detail, down to recycling waste baskets. The old broken-down mattresses have been replaced, new bedding, rooms recarpeted, painted, updated vanities installed in the bath area and the dated chests have been replaced with work station desks and flat screen tv. What was most gratifying was that we had requested that the down and feathers items be removed from our room, due to allergies, and they were. Having stayed in 6 hotels in the last month with The Inn being only one of the 2 that honored this request without major arm twisting. All in all, it's great to be back in our favorite hotel in Laguna!!!!!

1  Thank MoSwUsa
Peggy T, General Manager at The Inn At Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear MoSwUSA

Thank you for your kind comments reagrding your most recent visit. I am very happy that you gave us the opportunity to serve you again and that you tried our product post renovation. We did spend about 2.5 million dollars on the renovation so I am very pleased to read that you are happy with the outcome.

Thank you also for acknowledging that we were able to meet your request. I am fortunate every day to come to work with a great group of individuals who truly care about each guest experience. I am very happy they made your experience a memorable one.

The next time you are in Laguna Beach please look me up as I would love to give you a warm welcome back.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Just stayed at the amazing Inn at Laguna Beach last night. It legitimately took every ounce of will power to check out. The location is perfect so you can walk around and enjoy the best Laguna has to offer. The Oceanfront Balcony is worth every penny. Feel asleep and awoke to the sounds of waves crashing on the beach. The team is second to none - above & beyond the call of duty. If you are in Laguna, do yourself a favor and stay here. Also, I highly recommend ordering a festival picnic box from Broadway by Amar Santana and eating on your beautiful balcony. You can thank me later :) THANK YOU to the phenomenal Inn team!

Room Tip: Oceanfront Balcony or bust! Floors 3-5
2  Thank Melbalina
Peggy T, General Manager at The Inn At Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Melbalina

I am so happy to see that you did not want to check out next time stay longer!!!!! You certainly highlighted two of our best features our staff and our location. The team really wants to make sure every guest has a great stay and leaves with positive memories. As far as our location we could not agree more next to Main Beach and within walking distance to the Village, there really is no need for a car

Thank you so much for your kind comments we hope to see you again very soon, please look me up the next time you are in Laguna so I can give you a warm welcome back.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Location and facility are fantastic. Steps to beach, a block to central town. We paid for an oceanfront with balcony and it was worth it. The room is small but the bathroom space is tood. Pool is very warm and clean, all common areas are clean. Staff is courteous and friendly. Only criticism is that the choice of channels on the tv is limited and there is no on-demand movie alternative - an issue for us as a way to calm the kids down at the end of the day. Lack of a real bar and restaurant may be an issue for you, too, but it's so close to so many alternatives in town it's not a detractor.

Room Tip: Pay the high price for a great view. Room 511 was amazing.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Fred W

Dear Fred W

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit to the Inn at Laguna Beach. You certainly mentioned two of our greatest attributes our location and our staff. I am inspired everyday by the team that I work with as they truly care about each guest and making sure every one leaves with positive memories.

I am sorry you do not like our TV programming, we just upgraded the service so we have over 86 HD channels, including the HBO package.

We have partnered with Las Brisas as they provide our Room Service as we do not have a restaurant on property. If Las Brisas is not an option we have over 40 restaurants within walking distance of the Inn.

I appreicate all of your comments and as we are looking to improve our product and services we will certainly take your comments to heart.

I hope you return to the Inn at Laguna Beach, please look me up on your next visit.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

The location is perfect; we just park the car and walk all over town. I love being on the beach and being able to listen to the ocean. The staff is wonderful; very attentive. Great location; just minutes from John Wayne airport, Fashion Island.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Cindy L

Thank you for your review regarding your visit to the Inn at Laguna Beach. We could not agree with you more that we love our location. As you stated once you park the car there is no need to move it as we are within walking distance of the Village with over 40 restaurants, Art Galleries and Specialty shops, we are also 64 steps to Main Beach.

We look forward to your return, please look me up on your next visit