Firstly, the location is excellent, and there is not a hotel for miles around under $200 per night, however, this hotel is tired, run down, and frankly not worth the price we paid.
Breakfast was OK, staff were very helpful, but the rooms are in very poor shape, bed uncomfortable, and the pillows were probably the worst Ive slept on in a long time at a hotel.
If you must stay in this area and dont want to pay a massive price, its just OK, just be aware what your getting. Otherwise Id recommend you stay somewhere else until this place is refurbished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the stunning backdrop of Laguna Beach, a classic 1950s Southern California Motor Lodge is reborn as a comfortable boutique hotel.The Laguna Beach Lodge offers outstanding value: free parking, complimentary breakfast and attractive rates.Ideally situated and perfect for families, we capture the spirit of Laguna and make it all affordable, convenient, and fun.•A short walk to Treasure Island Beach.•Summertime trolley service from our front door to Laguna's village.•Free Wifi.•Bright, cheerful, and fresh Laguna Beach hotel rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Laguna Beach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Laguna Reef Hotel
- Laguna Reef Motel
- Best Western Laguna Beach