We stayed here because the Montage across the street was 8x more expensive. Location is great and staff is friendly and courteous. Sadly, the rooms are very tired. The electrical outlets in my room were so old that anything you plugged into them literally fell out with just the weight of the plug. The bathroom window didn't close all the way, so the room was noisy and cold at night. The toilet bowl (old round style, not elongated) was chipped and rusty. I could go on. I would have a hard time staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the stunning backdrop of Laguna Beach, a classic 1950s Southern California Motor Lodge is reborn as a comfortable boutique hotel.The Laguna Beach Lodge offers outstanding value: free parking, complimentary breakfast and attractive rates.Ideally situated and perfect for families, we capture the spirit of Laguna and make it all affordable, convenient, and fun.•A short walk to Treasure Island Beach.•Summertime trolley service from our front door to Laguna's village.•Free Wifi.•Bright, cheerful, and fresh Laguna Beach hotel rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Laguna Beach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Laguna Reef Hotel
- Laguna Reef Motel
- Best Western Laguna Beach