Can't beat the location right across from Treasure Island Beach. Also has a grocery store within walking distance. Stayed here a few times around $80. I know its a travelodge but it does have a boutique feel to it. Pool is decent and the landscaping is above average. Rooms were surprisingly quaint and has beach cottage decor. Overall I would stay here when in the Laguna Beach area. Negatives are that it is located towards the end of town but a short ride to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the stunning backdrop of Laguna Beach, a classic 1950s Southern California Motor Lodge is reborn as a comfortable boutique hotel.The Laguna Beach Lodge offers outstanding value: free parking, complimentary breakfast and attractive rates.Ideally situated and perfect for families, we capture the spirit of Laguna and make it all affordable, convenient, and fun.•A short walk to Treasure Island Beach.•Summertime trolley service from our front door to Laguna's village.•Free Wifi.•Bright, cheerful, and fresh Laguna Beach hotel rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Laguna Beach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Laguna Reef Hotel
- Laguna Reef Motel
- Best Western Laguna Beach