We spent a full day in Disneyland last week and wanted to spend the night in Laguna. We arrived around 9:00 and were given two rooms upstairs with oceanviews. The rooms are very basic, even more so than when this was a Best Western property. Bed was comfortable and a soak in the jacuzzi was nice after all of the walking we did that day. The pool was comfortable enough for a swim and there is a very basic continental breakfast included with your room.
We checked out very early and went over to The Montage, across the street where we enjoyed two luxurious nights. This is a very basic hotel but is a great value at under $100/night. We booked under their save 15% special if you book a week in advance. The location can't be beat, right across the street from the ocean and my favorite resort on the west coast.! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the stunning backdrop of Laguna Beach, a classic 1950s Southern California Motor Lodge is reborn as a comfortable boutique hotel.The Laguna Beach Lodge offers outstanding value: free parking, complimentary breakfast and attractive rates.Ideally situated and perfect for families, we capture the spirit of Laguna and make it all affordable, convenient, and fun.•A short walk to Treasure Island Beach.•Summertime trolley service from our front door to Laguna's village.•Free Wifi.•Bright, cheerful, and fresh Laguna Beach hotel rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Laguna Beach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Laguna Reef Hotel
- Laguna Reef Motel
- Best Western Laguna Beach