I've actually stayed at the BW Laguna Brisas on several occasions. The staff is always pleasant and helpful if there are any issues.
The location of the Hotel is great, and the free underground parking is very helpful too. There are many shops and restaurants within 10 minutes walking distance.
I've only stayed in Partial Ocean View rooms - best are on the 3rd or 4th floors. The balcony is very nice to have - you can relax and watch the ocean.
Yes indeed, the Laguna Brisas faces PCH, and it can be busy and a bit noisy at times, but I've never found this to be an overwhelming problem, particularly later at night when there really is not a lot of traffic. I much prefer to have an Ocean View and Balcony than an interior room.
The Jacuzzi Tub in the Deluxe Rooms is very nice & the Hotel provides some nice bath beads, etc. All of the rooms I've stayed in have had mini fridges, which is extremely nice to have.
The rooms have always been very clean & maid service is very good. Management does a pretty good job of keeping the hotel in good condition.
The only problem I have had on each visit has been with the wireless internet connection. It has always been a problem on the higher floors. During my last stay, I had to eventually move down to a first floor room because the wireless internet just would not work on the 3rd or 4th floors. On another visit, I was forced to take a table down in the lobby near the coffee machine to work on my laptop because no other rooms were available. The Front Desk staff were extremely helpful and gracious and suggested I can work from the Lobby, so I did so.
Overall, the Laguna Brisas is a very good property - however, if you depend on your laptop and wireless internet to conduct business while you are away, then it is best to stay elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "99 Steps to the Beach..." The alluring tranquility of the infinite Pacific will envelope your senses as you relax and rejuvenate in one of our fully air-conditioned rooms featuring beautifully appointed furnishings and 32-inch flat screen LCD Televisions. Immerse yourself in the warmth of the sun while gazing towards Catalina Island and the ocean's expanse from our scenic rooftop terrace followed by a soothing swim in the sparkling outdoor pool. Let your mind drift while your dreams soar. Complimentary high-speed Internet! Complimentary hot buffet breakfast! From a romantic getaway to a family vacation to the refined services for the business traveler, the Laguna Brisas Hotel is your perfect destination. From the moment you enter the lobby, you will be greeted with friendly smiles and the superior service one would expect from such a special location. Laguna Brisas is located above the crystal waters of the blue Pacific at the corner of Bluebird Canyon and South Coast Highway. Parking fee $20 USD per night; one parking spot allowed per room. Enjoy your moment at the Laguna Brisas Hotel today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Best Western, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Laguna Brisas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Laguna Brisas Hotel Laguna Beach
- Best Western Laguna Beach
- Laguna Beach Best Western