We actually weren't expecting much because of the other reviews on trip advisor, however we were very happy with our stay. We were looking for a nice hotel for a getaway--we only live about 10 minutes from Laguna. The staff was very friendly-we had requested a quiet room on the fourth floor, with a king bed. They gave us a room with two queen beds, so we went down and asked for a different room. They said that the only room for the same price range would be on the first floor-facing the street. We were not happy with this, and asked to talk to the manager. The manager found us a room on the fourth floor-while it was facing the street-it was also facing the ocean (partial view). We loved it. The jacuzzi tub is absolutely AMAZING. The room was VERY clean, and all the rooms have flat screen tvs. We could not have asked for anything more. The room was facing the street, and we stayed on a Friday night, but we were not bothered at all by the noise. We also did not encounter any bad odors or anything, and the bed was reasonably comfortable. We are DEFINETELY GOING BACK!!!! The continental breakfast was alright. Not the greatest, but not the worst. Take food up to the fourth floor, where there is open seating on the balcony.
I would not stay here if:
1. you are looking for a full ocean view (b/c most rooms do not face the oceans, and the ones that do
2. a five star hotel with the amenities of one.
3. being next to the main laguna beach-the beach that is 99 steps away is very small (but pretty pleasant)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "99 Steps to the Beach..." The alluring tranquility of the infinite Pacific will envelope your senses as you relax and rejuvenate in one of our fully air-conditioned rooms featuring beautifully appointed furnishings and 32-inch flat screen LCD Televisions. Immerse yourself in the warmth of the sun while gazing towards Catalina Island and the ocean's expanse from our scenic rooftop terrace followed by a soothing swim in the sparkling outdoor pool. Let your mind drift while your dreams soar. Complimentary high-speed Internet! Complimentary hot buffet breakfast! From a romantic getaway to a family vacation to the refined services for the business traveler, the Laguna Brisas Hotel is your perfect destination. From the moment you enter the lobby, you will be greeted with friendly smiles and the superior service one would expect from such a special location. Laguna Brisas is located above the crystal waters of the blue Pacific at the corner of Bluebird Canyon and South Coast Highway. Parking fee $20 USD per night; one parking spot allowed per room. Enjoy your moment at the Laguna Brisas Hotel today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Laguna Brisas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Laguna Brisas Hotel Laguna Beach
- Best Western Laguna Beach
- Laguna Beach Best Western