The location of this hotel is its best feature. It is across the street from the beach. We enjoyed the roof deck to enjoy the beautiful evening and we also took our breakfast up to the roof. The jetted tub was enjoyed by one of the family members with me who thought it was quite a treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "99 Steps to the Beach..." The alluring tranquility of the infinite Pacific will envelope your senses as you relax and rejuvenate in one of our fully air-conditioned rooms featuring beautifully appointed furnishings and 32-inch flat screen LCD Televisions. Immerse yourself in the warmth of the sun while gazing towards Catalina Island and the ocean's expanse from our scenic rooftop terrace followed by a soothing swim in the sparkling outdoor pool. Let your mind drift while your dreams soar. Complimentary high-speed Internet! Complimentary hot buffet breakfast! From a romantic getaway to a family vacation to the refined services for the business traveler, the Laguna Brisas Hotel is your perfect destination. From the moment you enter the lobby, you will be greeted with friendly smiles and the superior service one would expect from such a special location. Laguna Brisas is located above the crystal waters of the blue Pacific at the corner of Bluebird Canyon and South Coast Highway. Parking fee $20 USD per night; one parking spot allowed per room. Enjoy your moment at the Laguna Brisas Hotel today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Laguna Brisas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Laguna Brisas Hotel Laguna Beach
- Best Western Laguna Beach
- Laguna Beach Best Western