“half a chpped and a portabello sandwich”
Review of Sundried Tomato Cafe - CLOSED

Sundried Tomato Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed December 2, 2012

i love this place and wish they had another closer to where I live. i will drive down just to eat lunch here.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

the best tomato soup and wonderful salads with great dressings I like the trio because you get to taste all 3 wonderful salads

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had the best soups! My husband had the lemon soup which was fabulous and I had the sun dried tomato. We had chopped salads which were also delicious, but the soup won our taste buds. Service was OK but slow, and we were in a hurry to continue shopping. We ate inside and the decor was dark with great art. Very pleasant.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I found Sundried Tomato Cafe by Googling "best lunch spots in Laguna Beach." The reviews were mixed but the New American bistro-style menu offering salads and sandwiches seemed perfect for us. We were not disappointed. It was a beautiful sunny day, so we ate outside at a table that was adequately shaded. The option for a half sandwich and half salad portion was very satisfying. Both my husband and I had the honey cilantro chicken sandwich served on a delicious multigrain roll. My salad portion was the napa cabbage salad with blueberries. We dined with our children and were delighted that they did have options for kids. But the vibe was definitely an adult or business crowd. Mango iced tea and lemonade was refreshing and service was excellent. Location in Laguna Beach is also central to shopping and strolling through town. Would go back here to try dinner and their wine list.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

This is a casual restaurant . It's fun to go for lunch or dinner before theater. The staff is nice and everything I have tried is delicious.