“Good, light food”

Sundried Tomato Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This is a casual restaurant . It's fun to go for lunch or dinner before theater. The staff is nice and everything I have tried is delicious.

There are newer reviews for Sundried Tomato Cafe

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Just went back again, a year later since we live on the East Coast, and it was just as good as I remembered! The salad was perfect. I believe it was the Chicken & Apple Salad. I just replaced the Gorgonzola with parmigiana cheese since I don't like gorgonzola. I wish they had a Sundried Tomato Cafe on the East Coast! Now I have to wait another year to get back there again!!!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Whenever I visit Laguna Beach there are a couple of places that I can always rely on to bring a friend or lover. This is one of those places. Always a great meal. We had super service, and I found the prices to be reasonable.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We stopped here for a light lunch. I had the ahi tuna salad with Mandarin oranges, greens. I prefer my ahi, when served in a salad to be browned somewhat crispy outside, ok with raw inside. This was hardly browned at all. Nevertheless, the salad was tasty. The service was rather slow, but we were sightseeing and not in a hurry. I would not recommend it for someone in a rush. The patio has numerous umbrellas and provides a nice shady and cooler spot for a midday lunch.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Very good food and dining experience. Lovely restaurant with great outside dining. Service was a bit slow but food was good. Recommend their balcony dining area. Their signature dishes too. Good area in Laguna Beach. Make a reservation for evening.