“Excellent class and experience”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Laguna Culinary Arts Academy
Mattapoisett, Massachusetts
125 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Excellent class and experience”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

I am a culinary instructor and private chef. I was on vacation in the orange county area and decided to take a class. It was a most enjoyable experience. The class produced many great recipes. The chef instructor was excellent and knowledgable about the techniques and cooking methods. I learned a few things and reviewed a lot. Thank you for a great experience. i will be back for additional classes.

Visited December 2011

vegas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wine and Cheese Tastings - what more could you want?”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stopped in on a Saturday and enjoyed the wine and cheese tasting. This is a really cute shop with a great selection. I highly suggest it for spending an hour or two on a Saturday afternoon. Fun!

Visited September 2011
Laguna Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Poor Customer Service”
Reviewed September 24, 2009

About 10 days ago took some friends to the laguna Culinary on Lag Canyon road for lunch. The person behind the counter was rude and service very bad. We walked out and I notice two other customers also left right behind us. I was thinking it was a trainee or intern. Today went in to get some cheese, same person behind counter M/W, Bld hair. started waiting on me then a young female came in and he ignored me and started to wait on the young female. I don't mind waiting but this guy has very poor customer service skills.

4 Thank Larry68LagunaBeach