“Great Atmosphere and Good Food”
Review of Tivoli Terrace

Tivoli Terrace
Ranked #81 of 176 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2012

This Restaurant on the grounds of the Festival of Arts is a local gem. Lots of atmosphere and good food.

2  Thank John8433

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My son got married at Tivoli on Saturday, and we're all still marveling at the great experience. The word most people came up with to describe it was "magical." Patrick was our wedding planner, and he was incredible. Kind, patient, and sincere. He carefully walked us through the rehearsal, answered all our questions, and just made us feel calm and comfortable. The venue is too hard to describe--you just have to go see it. We felt it right from the beginning, when Diane originally walked us through the place and their wedding process. It's unique and special, which is just what my son and his new wife wanted. We had 103, so it was a pretty big crowd, but with the layout, it felt intimate. The food was honestly really good, and the carrot cake was delicious. Everything went like clockwork. We will never forget the special evening we had at Tivoli, especially because they handled so much for us. If you are nervous about wedding planning, don't be. Just let Tivoli do it all for you.

1  Thank Elaine K
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I was there with a group of 75, prior to Pageant of the Masters. Since it would be "banquet" food for a large group, I didn't have high expectations of typical rubber chicken. I could not have been more wrong. I'm not sure what happened in some of the experiences with other reviewers, but the food was excellent. Huge portions, the chicken breast was outstanding, and even the temperature of the food was perfect, which is a miracle for a group dinner. Other members of the group had steak (don't remember what cut). Someone gave me a taste, and it was like it was just off the barbeque. I hope to have the opportunity to eat here again. (And of course the Pageant is not to be missed). Highly recommend.

2  Thank JBicrs
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My family and I had reservations here before the Pageant of the Masters and I couldn't have been more dissatisfied. I ordered the chicken breast with artichoke hearts (there was one) and a cream sauce of some sort. I could not eat it. The skin was left on the chicken breast and it looked like a congealed mess that had not been cooked. My sister had the lamb shank which she said was very gamey and my husband had the rib eye steak that was cut thin enough to have been used on a steak sandwich. The waiter had an attitude, so in the end we spoke to the manager and he did not charge us for the dinner we could not eat and we went elsewhere.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

get reservations if on the weekends. this is an events center that becomes a restaurant in July and August. The lamb rocked as did the marguritas!