“Good food, good service”
Review of Studio

Studio
Reserve with OpenTable
Studio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 176 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Montage Resort Drive & South Pacific Coast Highway
Description: With a panoramic oceanfront location and modern french cuisine with California influences, Studio is the portrait of beachside indulgence a refined and inventive menu reflects masterful attention to detail accented with an elegant, creative touch. Set on an oceanfront bluff in the artistic village of Laguna Beach, Studio is designed to captivate the senses. Ocean breezes, panoramic views and lush landscapes create a refreshing sense of place at the water's edge and a fitting backdrop for the shared enjoyment of fine food and wine.
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This place was good but not memorable except for the prices. It is a bit hard to find as it is in a separate building from the hotel and difficult to find your way in the dark. Not sure if I would go back.

ToddOrlichGM, General Manager at Studio, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

I regret that you did not enjoy your visit to Studio. Studio is located on the edge of our bluff - but is easily accessible to our guests. I apologize that you were not personally led there, and even more so considering it was your first visit. It would be our sincere pleasure to welcome you back and redefine your experience. Please respond to the private message I sent you with my contact information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband and I have been fortunate enough to eat at some of the finest restaurants in the world. It's kind of our hobby. He's a wine snob and I'm just a judgmental snob! You can get great food and wine in many places, but, if I am spending a small fortune on a meal, I also want a cozy ambiance, PERFECT service, and a beautiful view. Check, check, and check. Throw in a sommelier (you MUST ask for Nina) who is knowledgeable and personable and you have a real winner. This seems to be where the best people in the industry have come to work. And with an exquisite Laguna Beach view, who wouldn't want to work here? The food is amazing, the wine choices inspired, but I expect all that. The people and the service make the difference.

Your comments are truly gratifying to myself and the team, and even more so considering what knowledgeable wine and food connoisseurs you are. Many thanks for your praise, which i will be sure to share with Nina and the team.

Warm regards,

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Food is exceptional with an amazing wine list. So peaceful with a wonderful view. Good for a romantic dinner and also great for family and friends get together.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Enjoyed an extremely nice dinner, service is impeccable and the food amazing. I had the salmon which melted in my mouth!!! Plus the views are incredible so definitely a must for a very special ocassion (it is in fact very expensive).

Reviewed December 1, 2012

While this restaurant is expensive, it has amazing food and unbelievable service. For the two of us, we were served by at least five people, not including a visit by the executive chef. There are only six entree items to choose from, but the two we selected ( dory sole and salmon) were delicious. They also have a huge wine list. I would highly recommend this for a special occasion.

ToddOrlichGM, General Manager at Studio, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

I am very proud of our Studio team and their ability to create lifelong memories for our guests. I’m glad you enjoyed such an amazing evening, and delicious meal, and hope you will allow our team to re-create a wonderful experience your next visit.