TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Great experience!

We participated in the Murder Mystery Scavenger Hunt on Nov, 9th. We were 8 teams in the... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Aurelie M
Amazing Scavenger Hunt!

It was a really great experience! Been to Laguna Beach all my life, but the event encouraged us to... read more

Reviewed October 9, 2019

from $100.00
from $99.00
from $150.00
More Info
All reviews great team building experience wear comfortable shoes teams solve clues fun adventure sights
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Our team had a blast! So unique; so creative - what a great way to spend an afternoon in Laguna. Alex is a wonderful host and the creator of this brainchild - kudos to his inventiveness and attention to detail. We are planning on getting together in San Clemente for that scavenger hunt as well. YES - good walking shoes - you will be happy you did. Your team members need to like solving puzzles...otherwise, it will be more frustrating for them than fun. Great for a team building event.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I experienced the Hunt with my husband and four other friends. We had so much fun solving each clue and spending a beautiful day in Laguna. Having so many of us really worked in our favor as we each have different strengths and abilities which, when combined, helped us solve many of the clues as a team. I would highly recommend this game to anyone who can handle the walking (about 3 -4 hours) and likes to solve puzzles. We had a blast!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

This by FAR exceeded my expectations. What a fun and challenging way to spend your day with a good group of friends. I would recommend this to anyone looking to exercise their mind and body on a beautiful day in Southern California.

1  Thank Amanda W
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We previously did the murder mystery scavenger hunt in Laguna Beach and loved it, so I was really excited to do it in San Clemente as well. We were not disappointed. It was a great area, definitely challenged us, and was a ton of fun. You can tell Alex puts in a ton of work putting this together, and the guy has a knack for coming up with interesting fun puzzles, clues, and challenges. I can't wait for him to make the next one!

1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Well executed and challenging. Had a great time. Beautiful setting in San Clemente. Clues were a challenge but solvable. Can't wait for the next one.