TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Super fun activity to do with friends and family!

Super fun activity! We had so much fun doing the Newport Beach version that we signed up again for... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Kavilove
Great experience!

We participated in the Murder Mystery Scavenger Hunt on Nov, 9th. We were 8 teams in the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Aurelie M

Recommended experiences in and around Laguna Beach
from $95.00
from $150.00
from $100.00
More Info
All reviews great team building experience wear comfortable shoes puzzles teams solve fun clue laguna race adventure sights escape
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I experienced the Hunt with my husband and four other friends. We had so much fun solving each clue and spending a beautiful day in Laguna. Having so many of us really worked in our favor as we each have different strengths and abilities which, when combined, helped us solve many of the clues as a team. I would highly recommend this game to anyone who can handle the walking (about 3 -4 hours) and likes to solve puzzles. We had a blast!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

This by FAR exceeded my expectations. What a fun and challenging way to spend your day with a good group of friends. I would recommend this to anyone looking to exercise their mind and body on a beautiful day in Southern California.

1  Thank Amanda W
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We previously did the murder mystery scavenger hunt in Laguna Beach and loved it, so I was really excited to do it in San Clemente as well. We were not disappointed. It was a great area, definitely challenged us, and was a ton of fun. You can tell Alex puts in a ton of work putting this together, and the guy has a knack for coming up with interesting fun puzzles, clues, and challenges. I can't wait for him to make the next one!

1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Well executed and challenging. Had a great time. Beautiful setting in San Clemente. Clues were a challenge but solvable. Can't wait for the next one.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Alex puts together one heckuva mystery! I have played both in Laguna Beach AND San Clemente and have had a BLAST each time! The mystery is complicated but not impossible. (It helps to surround yourself with smarties!) Alex is well organized, creative, extremely prepared, self-deprecating (in a cute way), and passionate. You can tell he has put TONS of time into setting this up. A great perk of playing the game is getting to explore a SoCal beach town and learn a little bit about it while "investigating". I would recommend this to anyone who loves being outdoors in the beautiful sunshine, having their mind challenged, and anyone who appreciates experiencing the result of passion and ingenuity. Keep up the great work, Alex!