TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Great experience!

We participated in the Murder Mystery Scavenger Hunt on Nov, 9th. We were 8 teams in the... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Aurelie M
Amazing Scavenger Hunt!

It was a really great experience! Been to Laguna Beach all my life, but the event encouraged us to... read more

Reviewed October 9, 2019

from $100.00
from $99.00
from $150.00
More Info
All reviews great team building experience wear comfortable shoes teams solve clues fun adventure sights
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Highly recommend this - it was SOOO much fun! My girlfriends & I had an absolute blast. We loved the details and planning that went into creating this scavenger hunt: specific locations, clues, puzzles, riddles - all obviously well-thought out and structured. Pay attention to every detail, simple mistakes might cost you some time! It was just the right balance of challenging and fun. We got down there a little early and had time for coffee & light breakfast before getting started, had time to stop for a snack during the game, and hung around Laguna Beach afterward for dinner. We were able to successfully ID the killer in just under 4 hours. This was a great way to spend an afternoon in Laguna with friends & to get to know the area better. We are very much looking forward to the next one being planned, as they are adding a 2nd location - yippee!!!!

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed March 22, 2014

This was fabulous! You don't have to be a local to follow the clues and get to see some of the fun sights here in Laguna! I want to do it again with another group when the clues change! Thanks for a great time!!!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

First class experience! If you are looking for a unique experience while exploring Laguna Beach, then this is the activity! Booked this activity as a gift from my husband for my birthday. We teamed up with our two teenage daughters and what fun! Each one of us brought a different perspective to the team and we loved trying to decipher the clues! This is an extremely well organized and thought out adventure. We brought along snacks so that we didn't have to take the time to eat since the hunt began at 11am. We went out to eat for an early dinner upon finishing. We finished in 3 hours and 6 minutes. I have told everyone about this. I have walked by many of these places before, and never stopped to "notice" the many interesting facts or details. This experience gave us this. It was a day I won't soon forget!

1  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Free parking all day near the Farmers Market. Get there before 9:30 am. Visited FM. Time for breakfast if you wanted. Met friends and checked in. Clear instructions. Sadly we miss read one clue and didn't ID the killer after 3.5 hrs, but we had a great time and will do it again. Went to dinner after and returned home on PCH to avoid the crowded Cnyn Rd.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I was invited to this as part of my brother's birthday present, and since I recently moved to the area, his girlfriend thought it would be a great opportunity for me to get to know Laguna Beach as well. I didn't know what to expect. It was a really unique way to have fun, get some sun, and have both a mental and physical workout. I would recommend to bring along some snacks or food to munch on while you are doing the hunt (ie: diabetics). Even though there are places to eat in the area, it will slow you down if you need to stop for food (as in our case). I am recommending this to everyone I talk to. Only bummer for me, I will have to wait until another Murder Mystery Scavenger Hunt is in place before I can do it again. Go!!!! Go with a group of friends, it is a different way to have a lot of FUN! Thanks Alex for your creativity in putting this together.

1  Thank Dawn A