Review Highlights
Super fun activity to do with friends and family!

Super fun activity! We had so much fun doing the Newport Beach version that we signed up again for... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Kavilove
Great experience!

We participated in the Murder Mystery Scavenger Hunt on Nov, 9th. We were 8 teams in the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Aurelie M

Recommended experiences in and around Laguna Beach
from $95.00
from $150.00
from $100.00
More Info
All reviews great team building experience wear comfortable shoes puzzles teams solve fun clue laguna race adventure sights escape
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2014

This was fabulous! You don't have to be a local to follow the clues and get to see some of the fun sights here in Laguna! I want to do it again with another group when the clues change! Thanks for a great time!!!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

First class experience! If you are looking for a unique experience while exploring Laguna Beach, then this is the activity! Booked this activity as a gift from my husband for my birthday. We teamed up with our two teenage daughters and what fun! Each one of us brought a different perspective to the team and we loved trying to decipher the clues! This is an extremely well organized and thought out adventure. We brought along snacks so that we didn't have to take the time to eat since the hunt began at 11am. We went out to eat for an early dinner upon finishing. We finished in 3 hours and 6 minutes. I have told everyone about this. I have walked by many of these places before, and never stopped to "notice" the many interesting facts or details. This experience gave us this. It was a day I won't soon forget!

1  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Free parking all day near the Farmers Market. Get there before 9:30 am. Visited FM. Time for breakfast if you wanted. Met friends and checked in. Clear instructions. Sadly we miss read one clue and didn't ID the killer after 3.5 hrs, but we had a great time and will do it again. Went to dinner after and returned home on PCH to avoid the crowded Cnyn Rd.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I was invited to this as part of my brother's birthday present, and since I recently moved to the area, his girlfriend thought it would be a great opportunity for me to get to know Laguna Beach as well. I didn't know what to expect. It was a really unique way to have fun, get some sun, and have both a mental and physical workout. I would recommend to bring along some snacks or food to munch on while you are doing the hunt (ie: diabetics). Even though there are places to eat in the area, it will slow you down if you need to stop for food (as in our case). I am recommending this to everyone I talk to. Only bummer for me, I will have to wait until another Murder Mystery Scavenger Hunt is in place before I can do it again. Go!!!! Go with a group of friends, it is a different way to have a lot of FUN! Thanks Alex for your creativity in putting this together.

1  Thank Dawn A
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Booked our Murder Mystery Scavenger Hunt for my Wife's Birthday. We teamed up with two of our best friends and off we were. What a blast! First, it's not for the feeble minded ( so I'm glad I had three other brains with me). The clues can be found but you have to think outside the box. Nevertheless scurrying around and seeing the sights and places you've never seen before was fun.

Bottom line...we were one of the teams that realized drinking our way through the course was fun...even though we did not find the killer, we still killed they day by halving a blast.

Great planning by the organizers, they give you everything you need and it's first class.

Try it!