“Trip Advisor Right On Target”

White House Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 173 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I found myself in front of this restaurant, pulled out my tip advisor app and found it was rated as a solid four-star choice. That was good enough for me and I found my experience to be very consistent with that expectation. Food was fine, service was quick and atmosphere was decent, as was the price. Not my top choice in town, but I would not hesitate to return.

There are newer reviews for White House Restaurant

Reviewed April 5, 2014

After a day at Joshua Tree we arrived "home" late and hungry. The most popular restaurants downtown Laguna were full so we decided to try this one. Not many guests.
Now, this turned out to be a very good restaurant.
Excellent service and rich, tasty food.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We arrived early to take advantage of the happy hour, our first time ever, and the early bird menu. We could only have the happy hour drinks if we ate in the bar, which was pretty busy and fairly loud!
We ate in the restaurant and had the early bird menu.
My starter of chicken wings was huge, as was my burger.
Good service, good food and not bad value.
Would I go back, yes.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Ate breakfast with my family. The chicken fried steak and eggs was great. You can tell they hand breaded it there, and the portions were great too. Plenty to eat, so I didn't need to get lunch.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Great service, very good food, pleasant, casual setting. Moderate prices- extremely good value, we'll worth a visit if you will be in Laguna Beach for a few days. The service was super-attentive and pleasant. Kept refilling my coffee frequently. The chicken corn chowder was excellent and the artichoke/mushroom chicken quite tasty, though a little tough. The tilapia with mango salsa was very good and the French fries superb- thin and crisp and seasoned like in France. With main dishes in the mid-teens, this is a really good buy.Great service, very good food, pleasant, casual setting. Moderate prices- extremely good value, we'll worth a visit if you will be in Laguna Beach for a few days. The service was super-attentive and pleasant. Kept refilling my coffee frequently. The chicken corn chowder was excellent and the artichoke/mushroom chicken quite tasty, though a little tough. The tilapia with mango salsa was very good and the French fries superb- thin and crisp and seasoned like in France. With main dishes in the mid-teens, this is a really good buy. The portions were extremely generous- we had to brown-bag what we did not finish.

1  Thank travelbelle88