“The Worst!!!”
Review of Dizz's As Is

Dizz's As Is
Reserve with OpenTable
Dizz's As Is is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 168 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Victoria Dr.
Laguna Beach, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Worst!!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Had not been to Dizz's As Is in over 15 years. I remember how hard it was to get in. I should have known when there was only 2 other parties there. My wife and I went for our anniversary. What a mistake. The food was the worst. Really how do you mess up pasta!!! Soaked in Olive Oil. And $30 to boot. A complete rip-off!!! Too many other good restaurants in Laguna to enjoy. Will never return.....

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Allan R

Modesto, California
“Great Service, Great Food”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

From the time you stepped in through the doors, we were treated like family, great service. Food was fantastic. Great local place

Visited August 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Dessert”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Quirky service and set up. We expected more from a restaurant in this location. We only stayed for the dessert and is was good.

Visited June 2012
california
“Any occassion is special”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

First discovered this gem in the early 80's and every visit has been special ! The owners, the food and the eclectic atmosphere never disappoints ! Go for a special occassion or no occassion at all.

• Visited May 2012
Beverley, United Kingdom
“Pie to die for”
Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

We went as only 1 of the two places an easy walk from Casa Laguna.
To be honest when I walked in I thought omg where have we come to. It is like a batty old ladies dining room every table different and not a single piece of table wear matched.
The menus are given to you on separate sheets with great detail of the meal.
I had scallops and my husband has veal I also had a Mojito that knocked your socks off.
The food and service was fantastic but then came the pudding we shared a dizzys famous cream pie . Strawberries in whipped cream topped with a nutty crust wow it was so good. This place was so good.