“Very Good!”

NEApolitan Pizzeria & Birreria
Ranked #87 of 180 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Neapolitan Pizzeria and Birreria is an Italian restaurant that specializes in Neapolitan style pizzas. All our pizza are made fresh with the highest quality of ingredients. In addition, we have a delicious array of appetizers, salads, sandwiches, and desserts. Please note that our kitchen closes approx. 30 minutes before closing, please call ahead of time to avoid any inconvenience. Thank you. Find us on our social media! Instagram: Nealaguna Facebook : Nealagunabeach
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was very good. I wish the menu had more variety, but what they do, they do well! I liked the pizza I had. The crust was to die for. I'm not into beer, but they seemed to have a great collection of boutique breweries.

1  Thank Miki S

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Neapolitan Pizzeria & Birreria is a good place for dinner after a long trip at the beach. We were greeted by an exceptionally lively waitress who sat us on an outside table but we were told later on that it was reserved for a large party.
We moved but didn’t mind it because the patio table we moved to was next to a heater that added some warmth to otherwise quite chilly evening.

We ordered one appetizer and two pizzas (Margherita and a special of the day). But we got 2 appetizers (not knowingly) and one pizza (Margherita). When we asked about the 2nd pizza, but the waiter said we never ordered it. We then decided to go for the especial but what we got was not the special we wanted. Apparently, there were two specials and the waiter elected to order the more expensive one on our behalf.

The pizzas were actually quite good except the crusts were burned in many places, which put a bitter taste to the meal. The appetizers were very tasty and so were the beers.

The bill came to about $45 per person including taxes and tips, way out of our expectation. The order mixed up basically added $50 to the bill. My advice would be to double check your order before the waiter walks away. Honestly, I visited many wood burning pizzerias and crusts were evenly baked without char. I guess the chief has a lot to learn.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Drove there since the others review were so great. The service was fantastic, but the pizz dough was too burnt! I was so disappointed, I love pizza! Especiall Neapolitan pizza. Maybe it was a fluke chance.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Neapolitan Pizza and Birreria serves true Naples style pizza. The ingredients are highest quality organic, fresh, and natural. Appealing to the health conscious, and all pizza connoisseurs of the world.
Before a review is written, the writer should have a knowledge of neopolitan style pizza. Unfortunately, sometimes thats not the case!
Nice wine list, variety of craft beers. Excellent salads, served crisp, and on a chilled plate.
Ambience enhances the dining experience, casual, cool, fun.
I am a regular, and so are friends who I have introduced to the place.

1  Thank JackW15
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Newly remodeled Cafe Vienna into a Hipster styled Italian Pizzeria and Bar succeeds on two counts. The food and the decor. The Salad was esquisite but next time ask for dressing on side-Tangy! Pizza is Mozza styled and tasty. Good wine and beer selection is available and parking aplenty. A beautiful blond bartender was sweet and tatted to boot! Ambiance on Monday night was muted so I suggest music of Italian pop singer Eros, Laura Pauzini or Zucchero to add to the wonderful decor. No music and Tv's showing basketball does not elicit return visits for couples wanted to start the night right. Good food is always foreplay but the whole romanza needs to be considered. Owner was on sight so no excuse for not considering this. Overall happy to have this new pizzeria in town.