“Amazing Restaurant”

Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Blue Bird Canyon and Coast Hwy
Description: Terraced above the beach, with waves breaking just 25 feet below, the casually elegant Splashes Restaurant boasts some of California's best views and finest cuisine. Whether seated in the dining room or alfresco on the palm-shaded patio, you'll enjoy American Coastal Cuisine set against a dramatic backdrop of the Pacific Ocean.
Reviewed July 15, 2016

What an amazing restaurant! Great food & drinks with the most incredible view. I only live 10 miles away so I come here as often as possible. Sometimes, I just eat in the bar & watch the kids run on the beach while my husband & I finish our dinner. Truly Magical. You must try it!

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (939)

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

If you know what a Michelin Star rated chef can do with raw ingredients then it will make you scratch your head as to why this chef has none. This was some of the finest scallops I've ever put on my palette not to mention a great lobster bisque and a dessert that made me want for more. Do yourself a favor stop in to Splashes right near sunset with your significant other and have a romantic evening starting with an amazing meal topped off with a beautiful walk on the beach.

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Food is ok but the view is great. Last time we sat at the Bar downstairs and the views were even better than the Resturant itself.
The hotel is the best in Laguna. Great service and location.

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

You are right on the ocean at this delicious restaurant. We all had seafood and it was very good. The service was excellent as well. It was breezy and cool in May, however there was a heater that kept us warm.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Food is great, the view stunning.

The Restaurant is petite and simply adorable. They leave the windows open for you to breathe in the fresh ocean breeze and supply you with fluffy blankets which make you feel like you're all cozy and comfortable. Staff are so nice, and helpful.

The food was really great too. We had lobster bisque which was rich in flavour and creamy in texture. My husband and I shared the Lamb Shank and the Scallops, both very well cooked. Desserts were also a wonderful treat.

This was our second time here, we'll be back any time we're in town again. Highly recommended.

1  Thank amayab747