“best brunch in Laguna”

Splashes Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Splashes Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 180 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Blue Bird Canyon and Coast Hwy
Description: Terraced above the beach, with waves breaking just 25 feet below, the casually elegant Splashes Restaurant boasts some of California's best views and finest cuisine. Whether seated in the dining room or alfresco on the palm-shaded patio, you'll enjoy American Coastal Cuisine set against a dramatic backdrop of the Pacific Ocean.
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Went to Splashes for brunch 4th of July weekend. Sat outside overlooking the ocean and had a great experience. Barbie was our server and such a delight, Her recommendations were spot on. Try the fried waffle bites and the Hendricks gin berry basil lemonade, both amazing but not as amazing as our service

Reviewed July 23, 2013

AMAZING VIEWS! Enjoyable dinner cuisine. Recently dined here with the team while visiting the area for work. We sampled a few of the appetizer courses, and salads and had the chef special entrée for the night along with a few other menu staples. The dishes were all pretty stand up, nothing outstanding or very memorable to be honest, but were of good quality and enjoyable. Service team did a good job as well covering the menu and answering any questions or special requests. DID I MENTION THE VIEWS? Indeed the stand out winners here are the views and atmosphere of this place. For that and only that I would most definitely return. If you are looking for an enjoyable relaxed Oceanside experience somewhat removed from the overpopulated beach tourist spots, certainly would suggest you stop here too.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I had drinks and dinner here with two friends last Friday evening. We arrived early for our 7:15 dinner reservation. The hostess checked us in and invited us to wait in the bar which we did. The bar was busy but a table opened up after about five minutes. The noise level in the bar was challenging due to the crashing waves just outside the window. We did not mind.
At 7:15 we were seated and enjoyed a delicious meal. My one friend and I had the swordfish special and my other friend had the steak. What can I say? They did eveything right. In addition to the three entres, we shared two appetizers and I had two glasses of wine. Total bill was just over $200 plus tip. It was worth. I will return.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

My wife and I had our first meal at Splashes. The food and service were outstanding. From the young lady who seated us to Kiko, our waiter, the staff was extremely accommodating. Apparently Chef David is relatively new and recently revamped the menu. We were expecting a great view but weren't sure what to expect in terms of the food. The tuna tartare appetizer and halibut entree and king salmon entree were excellent. The homemade creme brulee was "out of this world". The food rivals that of many of the restaurants we've eaten at in New York City albeit with much larger portions and better service so don't let the prices scare you off.

1  Thank 18joes18
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Right on the ocean! Food was good and service was as well. Definitely would return. Most hotel restaurants can be a little sterile sometimes, this is one you should visit even if you aren't staying at the hotel