“What a view!”
Review of Las Brisas

Las Brisas
Reserve with OpenTable
Las Brisas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 173 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pacific Coast Highway
Description: Legendary Las Brisas has been southern California's definitive place to enjoy fantastic and resplendent coastal views. The menu at Las Brisas brims with the authentic cuisine of the Mexican Riviera and is filled with recipes discovered along the 3000 miles of Mexico's coast. The stunning setting makes Las Brisas the perfect venue for a host of events and their renowned Sunday Brunch is the premier way to unwind and take in a gorgeous day. Come and enjoy our newly renovated Seaside Cantina. It features a refrigerated wine room, tequila wall, 65-foot Koa wood bar and a completely re-imagined cocktail menu. Join us for live music every Wednesday - Saturday from 6:30 PM-10:00 PM.
Reviewed November 4, 2012

What a place to be when the sun is breaking through the morning overcast! Brunch is outstanding. Sunsets, too. This place has the best location in Laguna looking south across Main Beach from the bluff.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Visited on a Monday night in late October. I'm from out of state, but a local friend took me here as her favorite place in the area. We sat outside against the glass and enjoyed the warmth of the fire pit. I had a wonderful glass of sauvignon blanc and fish tacos, followed by chocolate covered strawberries. Loved everything about the not-modern casual cozy environment with the amazing view. Will go back as often as possible when in the area!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I had checked trip advisor and in the forums many locals had discouraged Las Brisas which made me a little hesitant to go there but it was a gorgeous day and we wanted to sit outside and enjoy the weather and the view. I don't know if my opinion is skewed because of the delicious margarita I enjoyed overlooking the most amazing ocean view, or if it was the sunshine and amazing breeze, but I had one of the best lunch experiences I have EVER had!!! That is saying something because I have lunched all over the world and I swear to you this was in my top 10!!! It was lunch and during a slower season, but everything was spot on perfect! loved it! I'm dreaming of going back now.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The location alone is worth the price - which is high. The food was wonderful, with the exception of one thing... the fish was a bit overcooked. Had it been cooked correctly, the meal would have been absolutely perfect. The only other issue we had was the unprofessionalism of the person who brought our food. The young man went on and on about how beautiful my dining companion was. It made us both quite uncomfortable. We were very lucky to find a parking spot on the street, as the restaurant's parking charge is outrageous.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Las Brisas sits on the cliff overlooking Laguna Beach. It is a great place to enjoy the sunset and have a drink. The drinks are fantastic, but they are definitely priced high - you are paying for the location.