“Great Place”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of 01 - Villa Rustico

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Place”
Reviewed December 30, 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Stayed here for 7 nights, and hated to leave. Everything was perfect--very quiet, comfortable bed, complimentary coffee, and great location to downtown LB, and across the street from Ralph's grocery. Bianca and staff were wonderful. Looking forward to returning in April.

Carolyn J
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Best Vacation Ever - Doing it Again This Year, only longer!”
Reviewed March 1, 2015 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

This is absolutely the best vacation my husband and I have ever taken. We had never stayed at a rental property before and were hesitant about taking the leap. We should not have worried. The property is outstanding, the rooms are beautifully maintained and CLEAN. Every thing you need is right there. We are already planning our return trip and this is the only place we are staying. Last year split our vacation between The Retreat at Laguna and Santa Barbara. We had such a great time and loved The Retreat property so much, that we are booking our entire vacation at this property. I only wish I had found this property sooner. Thank you so much for a wonderful vacation!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Adilson P
“A little piece of heaven”
Reviewed October 5, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

This was a wonderful experience ,i was looking for a small boutique atmosphere for a special vacation.I looked at several properties on line and the Retreat caught my eye,have been away from Laguna for a few years and to my surprise everything was wonderful .We stayed at Villa Rustical one of eight Villas ,perfect size ,very well appointed ,spacious for a one bedroom and a second powder room a bonus.,well decorated .The grounds are small but the location could not have been better ,if you are a walker park your car at the resort and just walk to town.The two people that mind the property BIANCA and Ryan could not have been more helpful and nicer .We deffenetly will come back next year for more then just a week .GREAT PLACE.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The overall look and feel of the property .
Liked least: No safe in the villa .you felt so safe actually you did not need one.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sunnyvale

Reviewed September 16, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing