“Views and Comfort and Location”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of 06 - Villa Leone

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Iceman14
Glenview
“Views and Comfort and Location”
Reviewed January 24, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

The ambiance of the property and this particular unit provide a total immersion into Southern California beach lifestyle. Everything Laguna is walking distance or a very short drive even when traffic is tough. The beach and ocean views and sounds will grab your attention. Kitchen is modern and bed is very comfortable. Watch dolphins, sunsets while sipping cold drinks from your deck. The main beach is just a stroll down the steps. Perfect for a couple. Shopping and groceries all within walking distance. Finally, The management is attentive yet not obtrusive a nice balance.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and comfort
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Loki611
Glenview, Illinois
“Best accommodations ever in Laguna Beach!”
Reviewed January 18, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Just perfect! We have visited Laguna Beach many times over the years,but Villa Leone is by far the most comfortable and spectacular accomodation we have tried. The impressive ocean view, the sound of the ocean,the Tuscan decor,the beach steps away.Perfect.

pbrad711
DeSoto, Texas
“Absolutely Perfect”
Reviewed December 8, 2015 for a stay in December 2015

Villa Leone exceeded our expectations. Absolutely gorgeous views. Our villa was immaculate, everything we needed. The location cannot be beat, within walking distance to so much. Bonus, Ralph's across the street. We spent so much time on our balcony just soaking in the views and watching the surfers. The common area has an outstanding view as well and we met some really nice people. From booking, to questions before our arrival, to our stay Bianca made sure we were taken care of. I highly recommend the Retreat, its a class act.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Not one complaint
Friends getaway People with pets
1sunbeam
Foster City, California
“Excellent Experience at the Retreat in Laguna”
Reviewed September 15, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I had an exceptional stay at the Retreat in Laguna Beach!

The reservation process was easy and Jason was accommodating and flexible.

I was fortunate to reserve one of their ocean front villas (Villa Leone). The villa was immaculate, extra comfortable, well stocked with quality items, tastefully decorated, and everything was in working order. It was great to see and hear the ocean all the time. I actually walked across the street to Ralph's and bought the fixings for a great dinner that I enjoyed while watching a fabulous sunset from my deck. I used one of the Tommy Bahama beach chairs, and a beach towel (provided for guests) to spend an afternoon on the beach which is a two minute stroll using the private access corridor behind the villa.

I stayed there by myself for three nights and felt very safe. I took walks through the town at all hours of the day and night. I had great dining experiences at several local restaurants.

I received excellent service from Ryan at check in and throughout my stay. Bianca was a sweetheart and went over and above to accommodate my requests.

My son attends college in Irvine and I will be make sure to reserve a villa at the Retreat in Laguna the next time I visit.

Liked best: Accommodations and Location
Traveling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Kevin A
Colton, Oregon, United States
“Too Noisey”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

Stayed at Ville Leone #6 during New Years Week for wedding. It is a beautiful condo, just wish we would have known about a few things.You share a deck with neighbors, you can easily hear tenants above you (walking, music, tv's) the master bedroom abuts the parking area and is at a perfect angle for headlights and also shares a wall/window with stairs. The neighbors immediately across from us peered into our front door window more than once (creepy, had to cover with towels) they aren't very private. There was construction on the house directly in front of our unprivate sundeck, so contractors and workers watched us as much as we watched them...sigh. Parking takes some skill in very tight quarters. Our manager Bianca was very helpful and she was delightful to work with throughout our rental process. I think the pics should try to be a more representative of actual experiance....oh well-that's ususally the case when renting from out of state. If i were to stay again, I would more likely rent a top floor villa for privacy and view. Loved the location, perfectly situated close to everything!

Liked best: location
Liked least: lack of privacy-noise
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
AZ
Reviewed October 4, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Phoenix
Reviewed September 12, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing