“not that experience...”

Pacific Marine Mammal Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The Pacific Marine Mammal Center rescues, rehabilitates and releases marine mammals and inspires ocean stewardship through research, education and collaboration. We are open to the public for visitors every day from 10am - 4pm. We are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Years Day. There is no charge for visiting us, but donations are appreciated!
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed December 25, 2013

maybe was low season, and no animals were there..
lovely project, good to pass by and maybe leave some funds
but it didn't worth the efforts to find the place (almost not visible)

1  Thank fabiocla_00
"free admission"
"san clemente"
"orange county"

Reviewed December 5, 2013

This is always a nice little side trip, if you're going to the beach, or for a hike, or maybe grabbing a shake at Ruby's Shake Shak on PCH- I always drop in and drop off a donation at the Pacific Marine Mammal Center.
It is a good stop for the whole family, and only takes about 20-30 minutes out of your drive.

1  Thank katshannon
Reviewed November 25, 2013

When guests are in town or I want a moment of joy in my life, I go visit the PMMC. It is small; it is highly informative; it is fun.
What fun to see how the animals are cared for, how they are thriving in their environment in preparation to return to the ocean.
Further, it is small enough that 30 minutes will leave you saturated with education on our ocean and the fine critters living in it.

1  Thank RC R
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by to check out the rescued sea lions today & had the pleasure of spending time talking to Irene one of the volunteer workers. Her passion for the health and well being of all sea creatures (especially the east pacific whales) was overwhelming. I learnt more about marine life in 10 minutes talking to Irene than I think I ever have! Definitely makes me think about how my (& other human animals actions can impact on those that inhabit the sea)A must visit! The centre runs on the generosity of the public so be sure to show your appreciation in the donation box. I also picked up an awesome bracelet "I care about the animals" #vegan

3  Thank aeh101