This place wasn't cheap, but it was so worth it! Got an oceanfront room on the top floor of the hotel - asked for an end room so we wouldn't share many walls with other rooms, and got it. Balcony with a couple of lounge chairs were wonderful for watching the sunrise and set. Free wifi in room, kitchenette with sink and fridge, bed very comfy and big. Free gym use at a gym a few blocks away, nice outdoor pool and hot-tub on site. Parking is all valet and around $20. Overall, well worth the splurge - was an amazing spot to stay in Laguna!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the cool ocean breeze brushing up against your cheek. Admire the views of the deep, blue, Pacific Ocean from the balconies overlooking the waves of one of our oceanfront rooms. Enjoy convenient sunning, surfing and swimming as the sand is just steps from your room. Pacific Edge Hotel is not only steps away from the sand of the California coast, but also steps away from everything that Laguna Beach has to offer. The hotel is within walking distance of both Laguna Village and the shops and galleries along the South Coast Highway. In addition to your holiday and vacation needs, we are known for being an ideal destination for groups, social events, and wedding. Our magnificent Villa offers a prime, one-of-kind event space, suitable for the most important and precious events. We look forward to you joining us for your next leisure or business stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pacific Edge
- Pacific Edge Laguna Beach
- Vacation Village Laguna Beach