Such a great place. Excellent staff, fair pricing and a view to die for.
I took my gf for Valentine's day. We stayed in a room overlooking the water. It was an amazing stay.
I hope to be back there soon. :0
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the cool ocean breeze brushing up against your cheek. Admire the views of the deep, blue, Pacific Ocean from the balconies overlooking the waves of one of our oceanfront rooms. Enjoy convenient sunning, surfing and swimming as the sand is just steps from your room. Pacific Edge Hotel is not only steps away from the sand of the California coast, but also steps away from everything that Laguna Beach has to offer. The hotel is within walking distance of both Laguna Village and the shops and galleries along the South Coast Highway. In addition to your holiday and vacation needs, we are known for being an ideal destination for groups, social events, and wedding. Our magnificent Villa offers a prime, one-of-kind event space, suitable for the most important and precious events. We look forward to you joining us for your next leisure or business stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pacific Edge
- Pacific Edge Laguna Beach
- Vacation Village Laguna Beach