We booked the lowest level room and received a slight upgrade to a partial ocean view room. We were in the main building. Others we knew got the buildings closer to the ocean. We could see it and it was fine. But if you do pay for an Oceanview room, you should be very happy.
To describe our room, we had 2 doubles instead of 2 queens. We wanted a king, but it wasn't available at booking time. The bathroom was adequate. The toilet paper roll was on the door, so you had to shut the door if you didn't want to have an issue. The bathtub was fine. Wasn't thrilled with the lack of space to place your toiletries. It had one pedestal sink with no cabinets. One thin shelf above the toilet, so pretty important to leave the seat down in case your bag fell over. There was another mirror in the room, but no close outlet, so using your hair appliances had to be in the bathroom. There was a fridge and a coffeemaker which was great to have. If you're going here for peace and quiet, you may want to look elsewhere. They have weddings here and the crowd was very noisy late into the night on a couple nights. Maybe midweek is better. Probably won't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the cool ocean breeze brushing up against your cheek. Admire the views of the deep, blue, Pacific Ocean from the balconies overlooking the waves of one of our oceanfront rooms. Enjoy convenient sunning, surfing and swimming as the sand is just steps from your room. Pacific Edge Hotel is not only steps away from the sand of the California coast, but also steps away from everything that Laguna Beach has to offer. The hotel is within walking distance of both Laguna Village and the shops and galleries along the South Coast Highway. In addition to your holiday and vacation needs, we are known for being an ideal destination for groups, social events, and wedding. Our magnificent Villa offers a prime, one-of-kind event space, suitable for the most important and precious events. We look forward to you joining us for your next leisure or business stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pacific Edge
- Pacific Edge Laguna Beach
- Vacation Village Laguna Beach