My boyfriend surprised me with a stay here one night, when we walked in to our beach view room on the 3rd floor it was very clean and spacious the beds were comfy and tv was alright I think they could get a little more modern though since there is more modern looking places near by for the same price. There lobby is very nice which is why I expected so much for the room. The view and patio is where I spent the whole day and night and even morning the view is breathtaking and you can tell its one of the best views available compared to the other hotels on the street. The chairs out there aren't comfy but there super cute. We were planning in staying in for room service but there wasn't very many options to be honest so we went ahead and went to Bjs down the street and brought it back to the room. Also we went shopping on the little streets near by and took a walk on the beach at sunset if it wasn't for the view than this place wouldn't be nothing but it definitely saves the place and I'll always remember this special little trip. Also my boyfriend mentioned since we already had to stay 2 nights mandatory on weekend than the parking should be cheaper or something for the cars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the cool ocean breeze brushing up against your cheek. Admire the views of the deep, blue, Pacific Ocean from the balconies overlooking the waves of one of our oceanfront rooms. Enjoy convenient sunning, surfing and swimming as the sand is just steps from your room. Pacific Edge Hotel is not only steps away from the sand of the California coast, but also steps away from everything that Laguna Beach has to offer. The hotel is within walking distance of both Laguna Village and the shops and galleries along the South Coast Highway. In addition to your holiday and vacation needs, we are known for being an ideal destination for groups, social events, and wedding. Our magnificent Villa offers a prime, one-of-kind event space, suitable for the most important and precious events. We look forward to you joining us for your next leisure or business stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Pacific Edge on Laguna Beach, a Joie de Vivre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pacific Edge
- Pacific Edge Laguna Beach
- Vacation Village Laguna Beach