In the midst of trying to get a wedding planned in California and living in Arizona making a trip to "the golden state" is like a mini vacation. We luckily located at super deal for a room at the Pacific Edge.
Since we were traveling we arrived before check in and advised if our room was ready we would be happy to check in. The gentleman advised that the room was not ready and asked for a contact number that they could reach me at once ready...they asked for priority cleaning. I also shared with the gentleman at front desk that we were scoping out the hotel for our stay during our wedding.
While we waited for our room to be prepped we visited the Beach house restaurant. The view from the balcony was nice although the food wasn't too great. We ordered the grilled kabobs with steak and shrimp and the steak was over done. We also ordered a Caesar salad and when it was delivered some of the romaine lettuce was wilted.
Once I received the call we were provided a room in the reef tower which was amazingly close to the beach! The room was spacious with a walk in closet and separate shower and Jacuzzi tub! Once we settled in we went to the beach and we were serviced by a kind young man named Taylor. He gathered long chairs and towels per our request. We were so pleased with the location and service that we have decided to make this our hotel of choice for when we go in August to tie the knot!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the cool ocean breeze brushing up against your cheek. Admire the views of the deep, blue, Pacific Ocean from the balconies overlooking the waves of one of our oceanfront rooms. Enjoy convenient sunning, surfing and swimming as the sand is just steps from your room. Pacific Edge Hotel is not only steps away from the sand of the California coast, but also steps away from everything that Laguna Beach has to offer. The hotel is within walking distance of both Laguna Village and the shops and galleries along the South Coast Highway. In addition to your holiday and vacation needs, we are known for being an ideal destination for groups, social events, and wedding. Our magnificent Villa offers a prime, one-of-kind event space, suitable for the most important and precious events. We look forward to you joining us for your next leisure or business stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pacific Edge
- Pacific Edge Laguna Beach
- Vacation Village Laguna Beach