We stayed at the Pacific Edge for 5 nights and were very pleased with our stay. Being the "baller-on-a-budget" that I am, we did not stay in an ocean view room - but our room was very nice despite being on the rather busy street, so somewhat noisy. However, if you can afford to get an ocean view you should do it. The staff were incredibly friendly, everyone said hello and smiled at us. This hotel is pet-friendly, a big bonus. There are so many restaurants and shops nearby you can walk to everything. Check out Costa Azul surf shop, Laguna Beach Cyclery, and Taco Loco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the cool ocean breeze brushing up against your cheek. Admire the views of the deep, blue, Pacific Ocean from the balconies overlooking the waves of one of our oceanfront rooms. Enjoy convenient sunning, surfing and swimming as the sand is just steps from your room. Pacific Edge Hotel is not only steps away from the sand of the California coast, but also steps away from everything that Laguna Beach has to offer. The hotel is within walking distance of both Laguna Village and the shops and galleries along the South Coast Highway. In addition to your holiday and vacation needs, we are known for being an ideal destination for groups, social events, and wedding. Our magnificent Villa offers a prime, one-of-kind event space, suitable for the most important and precious events. We look forward to you joining us for your next leisure or business stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Pacific Edge on Laguna Beach, a Joie de Vivre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pacific Edge
- Pacific Edge Laguna Beach
- Vacation Village Laguna Beach