We checked in Saturday for a quick getaway in Laguna Beach.
The property is right on PCH....just a bit south of the downtown touristy area.
Javid checked us in, and...after a room upgrade (very nice), went ahead and sent a bottle of wine to our room. Followed by a SECOND bottle an hour or so later....even a different label!
The room (102), was one room off the beach....with a beach view from the window, and the sound of the surf in the air.
The room was a bit dated...Joie de Vivre purchases older properties, and updates them.
They have started on another wing, but not this one yet.
However, it was clean....good bed. Dated cart type tv.
The property has no parking, you share valet with the Beachouse resaurant, 20 bucks a night.
Typical Laguna Beach...there is no parking anywhere in this town.
The Hotel is kind of in peices...a wing here, another across a little alley of a street...again typical of Laguna squeezing every inch of land for development....so it takes a little getting used to the layout.
I do reccomend this Hotel, and will watch for the renovations to be completed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the cool ocean breeze brushing up against your cheek. Admire the views of the deep, blue, Pacific Ocean from the balconies overlooking the waves of one of our oceanfront rooms. Enjoy convenient sunning, surfing and swimming as the sand is just steps from your room. Pacific Edge Hotel is not only steps away from the sand of the California coast, but also steps away from everything that Laguna Beach has to offer. The hotel is within walking distance of both Laguna Village and the shops and galleries along the South Coast Highway. In addition to your holiday and vacation needs, we are known for being an ideal destination for groups, social events, and wedding. Our magnificent Villa offers a prime, one-of-kind event space, suitable for the most important and precious events. We look forward to you joining us for your next leisure or business stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pacific Edge
- Pacific Edge Laguna Beach
- Vacation Village Laguna Beach