I read the reviews on Trip Advisor before deciding to stay at the Pacific Edge last November. I decided to ignore all the negative comments and judge for myself. I'm so glad I did. My husband, daughter, dog and I enjoyed our stay so much, in fact, we are returning over the Thanksgiving weekend this year.
I have been visiting Laguna Beach for many years. I love the beachy funkiness, the surprise ocean views around so many corners, the tidepools, the outdoor restaurants, the surfers. Yes, there are some big expensive hotels with spas south of town, but Pacific Edge captures the essence of Laguna Beach.
It is funky, fun, retro and has a true beach vibe. It is right on the beach and right in the center of town. Because I love waking up and looking at the ocean, I choose to pay a little more for a partial ocean, instead of a village, view. Those rooms are quieter too. The staff is friendly, the rooms are comfortable, and you can walk everywhere. Your kids and dogs will love it too. What more do you want?
If you're looking for luxury, go to the Ritz or Montage. But if you want to stay in the real Laguna Beach, this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the cool ocean breeze brushing up against your cheek. Admire the views of the deep, blue, Pacific Ocean from the balconies overlooking the waves of one of our oceanfront rooms. Enjoy convenient sunning, surfing and swimming as the sand is just steps from your room. Pacific Edge Hotel is not only steps away from the sand of the California coast, but also steps away from everything that Laguna Beach has to offer. The hotel is within walking distance of both Laguna Village and the shops and galleries along the South Coast Highway. In addition to your holiday and vacation needs, we are known for being an ideal destination for groups, social events, and wedding. Our magnificent Villa offers a prime, one-of-kind event space, suitable for the most important and precious events. We look forward to you joining us for your next leisure or business stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Pacific Edge on Laguna Beach, a Joie de Vivre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pacific Edge
- Pacific Edge Laguna Beach
- Vacation Village Laguna Beach