I have been traveling to Laguna Beach every year for the past two decades. We have stayed at various places throughout the city but never had the dissappointment of this trip.
The Hotel neighbors Aliso Creek which apparently is the sewer outlet for several inland cities. We learned this because it would begin to smell like feces in our room in the evenings as it wafted our way from the creek.
Residents in the surounding neighborhood are obviously unhappy with the Resort and they're snearing hostility is unpleasant to encounter.
When walking on the beach I noticed several homeless people sleeping about which made me nervous to walk around the grounds without an escort.
I wouldn't stay there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Laguna Beach is a luxury California beach resort where guests enjoy premium services including including rejuvenating wellness options at the 20,000-square-foot Spa Montage; gourmet dining at Studio, The Loft, or Mosaic Bar and Grille; outdoor relaxing by one of two onsite pool decks; and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Montage Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Montage Hotel Laguna Beach
- Montage Resort Laguna Beach