Montage Laguna Beach
Casa Laguna Hotel & Spa(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$259
Art Hotel - Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$126
$245
$188
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Ranch at Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$299
Laguna Brisas Hotel(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$116
  • Breakfast included
The Inn At Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$299
$290
  • Pool
Laguna Beach Inn(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$113
$110
Laguna Beach Lodge(Laguna Beach)
$129
Travelocity
The Tides Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$160
$155
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$136
1,405 results
All reviewsspa poolstudio restaurantmain poollobby loungekids clubfour seasonsthe ritzbusiness conferencepool stafffitness centerbeautiful propertystar resortsouthern californiaincredible viewsocean viewturn down servicefire pit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 17, 2014

If you stay here, you will not be diappointed. Everything is top notch! The rooms large and clean. Service impecable. Pool, spa, and general resort areas are some of the best anywhere. View from lobby bar breathtaking.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We spent a weekend at the Montage and it exceeded our expectations. The staff at this hotel is by far the most friendly and welcoming that we've ever encountered--they are what make this hotel so enjoyable. The views from and around the hotel are spectacular. The only complaint, is that there's a gap under the door, so you hear the sounds from the hallway as if it was in your room. We loved our stay and look forward to returning.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I had been to the the spa Montage in another visit out here for business. My husband and I had a conference to attend in SoCal so I suggested we drive down the coast from Newport. He surprised me with a stopover for a night at the Montage. I had heard it was pricey - it is so worth it. Every detail is top notch. At check in our desk clerk (all polite, professional and decked out in cute embroidered uniforms) walked us to our room. When our bags came the bell boy had a complementary split of chilled champagne which he opened for us to toast our stay. Our room is big and light filled - we don't have the greatest ocean view but there is a nice deck and it is incredibly luxurious while cozy. The bath is stocked with amazing lemon verbena products - no skimping, large sizes etc- and scented candles to light with your soaking bath. Like a magazine. At dinner we were tired so went to the Loft early. Unfortunately the window table we had booked wasn't ready so they suggested outside seating. It was a bit cool, they turned on the heat lamp, wrapped a soft shawl around me and then brought us complementary cocktails because of the seating change. Terrific food, all fresh and interesting. Best arugula salad ever. You feel like the workers here are proud of the place and empowered. After dinner and a great sunset, we had the best sleep in the pillow topped bed (wow, great mattress). In the morning went to look for a coffee shop but oh no, coffee is free and delicious. So I decided to go on and write a review because this is a highly unusual experience- beautiful, friendly, generous in all respects. I pulled up the internet expected to pay a daily rate - nope, that is free too. Wonderful. We will be back for sure.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gail G
Reviewed March 7, 2014

After experiencing top-quality service at the Montage Deer Valley last winter, I'm starting to get the feel of the small (but growing) Montage hotel chain after our recent stay in Laguna. This hotel chain is, by far, the best of them all. It beats Four Seasons, Ritz, St. Regis by miles. We spent 4 nights at the Laguna hotel in February to attend a wedding. The service at Montage is beyond compare -- the nicest, friendliest staff that will go out of their way for you...little touches like frequently wishing us "good morning" and "good evening" can go a long way.

Room: We stayed in a little bungalow room closer to the beach. It was comfortable and nicely appointed, though walls were a little thin and we could hear the people's radio next door. Bathroom was large with a beautiful tub. The water pressure for the shower was a little too rough for the kids, though. Housekeeping did a wonderful job tidying up and always came at convenient times.

Lobby: One of the most beautiful and well-decorated lobbies I have seen. Large and sophisticated, though not overly pretentious. Very comfortable with great service, evening entertainment, and fun people watching.

Kids: The pool is heated and the kids enjoyed it daily, as well as the hot tub. The front desk offered them little stuffed animals upon arrival. My only gripe is that it would be nice if there was a game room with arcade and foosball (they had a great game room in Deer Valley). It's nice to have a game room close by while parents can enjoy a cocktail in the lobby. We did check out the Kids Club room but it was empty and seemed to cater to smaller children and my kids are in grade school and can pretty self-manage. The restaurants offer kids menus upon request.

Notes for improvement: The valet fee is high and the driveway did get crowded at times, though valet service was friendly. Also, it would be nice if the hotel offered daily bottled water in the rooms. They did bring extra bottle water with our room service at no charge, but this should be included in the resort fee as it is becoming standard industry practice.

I hope Montage develops a loyalty program. This is becoming my favorite hotel chain and I'm looking forward to their new openings.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
ToddOrlichGM, General Manager at Montage Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

I have sent you a private message with my contact information. I hope to learn more about your experience and ensure perfection on your next visit. Please call me when the opportunity allows. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,

Todd Orlich

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I have stayed at the Montage in Laguna many times, and it continues to NEVER disappoint. This is one of my favorite hotels in the world. The setting, the service, the rooms, the atmosphere, the spa, the dining, the beaches are simply the best. Nick and Antonio provide amazing service at the Mosaic Bar and Grill, and the views from the rooms and the walking paths and parks surrounding the hotel are a little piece of heaven. The spa is one of the best I have ever experienced, and don't miss the hot/cold 90 minute massage. The fire pit is a great place to hang out at night and enjoy the view and a glass of wine. The hotel is conveniently located across the street from a CVS, Z Pizza, and an Albertson's. The walking paths around the hotel have amazing flowers and other landscape, along with benches that allow you to just sit and take in the amazing views. The beds and bed linens and the sound of the waves provide a great night's sleep.

Room Tip: Room 221 or the Single Bungalow.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Your enthusiasm and love of Montage is truly inspiring and such a wonderful testament to our dedicated staff. Thank you for your praise, which I am happy to share with the team. We look forward to being the site of many more incredible retreats.

Warm regards,