Montage Laguna Beach
Laguna Brisas Hotel(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Breakfast included
Casa Laguna Hotel & Spa(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$239
Art Hotel - Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$170
$165
The Ranch at Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
$299
Laguna Beach Lodge(Laguna Beach)
$135
$253
$179
  • Beachfront
Laguna Beach House(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$339
Orbitz.com
$676
$593
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
The Tides Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$180
$155
Travelocity
The Inn At Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
$295
$282
Cancelon
1,414 results
All reviewsspa poolstudio restaurantmain poollobby loungekids clubfour seasonsthe ritzbusiness conferencepool stafffitness centerbeautiful propertystar resortsouthern californiaincredible viewsocean viewturn down servicefire pit
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Our daughter kept telling us about the Montage always singing its praises as a result we decided to spend a few days at the Montage while we were in California.
This luxury beach resort has a reputation that precedes itself. You could not ask for a better location. This resort is not in a secluded area. There are restaurants, shopping, art galleries and churches all within a mile or two including a super market.
The Montage is a stunning place made even more beautiful by their picturesque landscaping. The grounds are immaculately groomed with beautiful plants and mature flowering trees. Take a walk around the pretty pathways that allow you to stroll leisurely and appreciate the gardens including two palm trees called “Lucy and Desi Trees”.
Our guest room 419 has a wonderful shoreline view, exceptionally spacious lavish bathroom with all the amenities you could want or need.
After a long snowy winter in New England I treated myself to an aromatic Renewal Facial. Audrey, an awesome esthetician, made me completely relaxed especially pampered and my skin was glowing. I was thoroughly impressed with my spa treatment.
In conclusion, as first time guests, all of our expectations were met beyond our imaginations and we left the Montage with many unforgettable experiences. Thank you to the entire staff team for being so attentive and helpful. We had an absolutely fantastic time!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jasmine020
ToddOrlichGM, General Manager at Montage Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

I will be sure to share your sentiments with Audrey in Spa Montage who will be delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your Renewal facial. We sincerely value your comments and praise!

Warm regards,

Todd Orlich

Reviewed May 19, 2013

My 2nd visit here and it again has impressed me. The main ingredient for TS access, apart from the perfect location is the incredibly friendly and attentive staff. I love it here. We had a private barbecue for my son's Graduation and they did a superb job for my family. The restaurants and pool area make this a great destination..

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AussieIan
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Over the top resort. If you want to see what "real" excellent service is like, spend a few days here. The staff is second to none. The resort is beautiful, clean and has stunning views of the pacific. The rooms are spacious and comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I stayed here two nights in May, 2013 for a business conference. As such I paid a deeply discounted rate. I feel like the rate was appropriate. The hotel is lovely, spotless, the service is impeccable. I had some odd dietary restrictions from my doctor this trip... I was concerned that it would be difficult. I just explained to the staff exactly what I needed to eat. Not a problem at all. Granted I paid $12 for two cups of vegetables and $10 for sparkling water... but at least it wasn't stressful.

My room was large and comfortable. I nice separate shower and big tub. Small but comfortable balcony. I had no view without leaning out my window except of a house and very cute poodle.

My only complaint was I could here conversations in the room next door which surprised me. The woman next to me got a phone call at 5:30 am and proceeded with the discussion for some time. I can tell you all about her plans... Once the call ended I was able to fall back to sleep.

I do think the pillow top on my bed needed replacing.. it had two divets where people sleep and a large hump in the middle.I am sure had I requested a change it would have happened immediately, as it was just me, I just settled into one of the divets.

Overall lovely and worth the price I paid. Had I paid the going rate, the rating would be pretty low on the value scale...

Room Tip: Ask for a view... the backside rooms look into a neighborhood.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Many thanks for your compliments of our “spotless” hotel. I am glad you enjoyed yourself and found the service to be impeccable. I have shared your feedback regarding the noise disturbance and bedding with the team. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to amend this on your next visit. I have left you a private message with my contact information and would be happy to assist you in the future.

Warm regards,

Todd Orlich

Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is by far one of the most laid back relaxing venues we have traveled to. The grounds are stunning, the rooms are clean, well maintained, comfortable and up to date. The restaurants are superb and the location is perfect for anyone wanting to explore the beach cities south of Los Angeles.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple