We were here for a business conference for my husband and it was wonderful! The rooms are spacious - be sure to ask for an ocean view. The grounds, hotel and staff are immaculate. Linda, the concierge, was excellent - finding restaurants and giving directions. We had trouble signing into the internet ($19.95 per day) and an IT guy was here within 10 minutes to solve the problem.
The layout of the resort is unusual and the walk to the main lobby and back might be long. If you are not a walker, ask for a room near the lobby. Beach access is down a cliff (ramps are provided - but it is a long way.)
We had dinner last night in the main ballroom with the group and the food is excellent and imaginative.
We splurged on massages - very expensive with an included "service fee". Although the massage was excellent - a better bet is to get one in town for 1/3 the price.
The hotel was definitely worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Laguna Beach is a luxury California beach resort where guests enjoy premium services including including rejuvenating wellness options at the 20,000-square-foot Spa Montage; gourmet dining at Studio, The Loft, or Mosaic Bar and Grille; outdoor relaxing by one of two onsite pool decks; and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Montage Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Montage Hotel Laguna Beach
- Montage Resort Laguna Beach