“don't let the line discourage you!”
Review of Gelato Paradiso

Gelato Paradiso
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Laguna Beach
Description: authentic Italian gelato and sorbetto
Description: authentic Italian gelato and sorbetto
Scottsdale, Arizona
“don't let the line discourage you!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Wonderful flavors and a local favorite! There is always a line at night, but it moves quickly and our experience was that everyone in line was having a great time, so there was no moaning and groaning. In spite of the long line, they are gracious about offering tastes, so mix/match and enjoy!

Visited August 2014

• Turkish first
Santa Ana
“Was this in Italy or Laguna Beach? Great Gelato!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

What a great Sunday this was. While strolling around the streets of Laguna Beach we were on a mission to find chocolate and came across Gelato Paradiso by accident. Now that was a great accident. We saw the sign for Gelato so we followed it to the back of this small shopping center and were immediately hit with the wonderful smell from the waffle cones. Once inside of the store I appreciated the warm smiles from behind the counter along with their energy. Although my son did try a sample, I went in directly for the strawberry cheesecake and was not disappointed. I knew this had to hold a top spot on Trip Advisor and of course it did, #3 in all of Laguna Beach. I would agree that Gelato Paradiso is a must see while in Laguna Beach. If you are in town for a short time, make sure you stop by and if you are lucky enough to stay for more than a few days stop by several times and enjoy different flavors each day. I hope you enjoy this great place as much as we did.

• Visited August 2014
Kansas city
“Best gelato I've ever had!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Gelato was soo good! Also one thing that sets them apart is they make their waffle cones right there behind counter & they are delish! Smells heavenly! We had about a 15 min wait but it was worth it!

• Visited July 2014
UK
“Best Gelato - recommended - you will not be disappointed”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Amazing quality & great value - can get busy, however service is friendly & I guess it's what you expect for great Gelato in a beach resort.

Family & I keep going back & have always had the same experience - head for here if you like Gelato or ice cream,

1 Thank MB19
Santa Barbara, California
“Just like Italy”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We stumbled across Gelato Paradiso when using Peppertree Lane as a cut-through between our parking lot and the PCH. The smell of fresh waffle cones was enough to draw us in and I'm so glad we stopped. Having eaten my share of true Italian gelato on my travels in Italy, I can safely say this CA gelato transported me right back to that summerin Italy. Favors were exceptional and the price was right. It was so rich that even my ice cream loving husband couldn't finish his large cup of gelato. The staff was friendly and let us sample lots of favors without batting an eye before squeezing up to three favors in a single cup. Divine! You must make a stop. Here if you have a hankering for a cold treat.

• Visited July 2014