“Creamy and delicious ”

Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Laguna Beach
Description: authentic Italian gelato and sorbetto
Description: authentic Italian gelato and sorbetto
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I got two small waffle cones during a walk downtown. They were too big to finish! Would go again in a heartbeat.

There are newer reviews for Gelato Paradiso

Reviewed January 18, 2014

As we walk the alleys around this little shop we are always happily led in by the scent of beautiful, fresh waffle cones. The gelato choices were broad enough to meet most of the unique food preferences in our group, and the flavors inspired "ohs" and "try mine!" Don't let the line dissuade you, it moves fast.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Smell of the homemade waffle cones will draw you in...
A plethora of flavors. They will let you sample as many as you want. Can get up to 3 flavors in a small.

Located in a cozy little walkway off of the main drag.

What can I say? Run - don't walk to this place. And then stroll around Laguna.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

The best ice cream in my opinion is more pasty rather than closer to Ben and Jerry's. Italian ice cream especially when strawberry flavour tastes natural and unprocessed. This place as a huge selection and priced low which is awesome. At times queues can build up at peak times but if you're like me and you'll have anything at whatever time regardless, you'll find no queue and staff that are very upbeat. I saw it was number one in Laguna and yeah, if I lived here, I would be there a lot more too.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stopped and had gelato here one evening and it was very good. Not quite as good as Frigidarium (in Rome, Italy) but the best we've ever had here in the U.S.