“beautiful view”

Heisler Park
Middletown, NJ
“beautiful view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

park setting and beach below, rock formations beautiful, very quiet small beach not a lot of people Very convenient to hotel only 1 block steps to beach easy to walk approximately 78 steps.

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Cave Creek, AZ
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Picnic on the Beach - Without Crowds”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

My hubby and I had a picnic on the Beach at Heisler Park. It was a truly memorable time for both of us. We went to Whole Foods in Laguna Beach to get the necessary picnic supplies and headed to the beach in the evening (around 7:00 pm). Much to our delight, we were the only people on the beach. There were other people enjoying a picnic, but they were all in the park area (on picnic tables or on the grass). We were there until dark and enjoyed every serene moment. Also noteworthy, Heisler Park has several works of art scattered through throughout the area. One piece that made us take pause was a sculpture containing two beams from the World Trade Center. It is worth seeing. Also, parking on Cliff Drive is free after 7:00 pm and the park has actual restroom facilities (not portable units).

2 Thank reschli
Staten Island, New York, United States
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Beautiful public beachside park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

It overlooks the beach next to the main Laguna Beach. There is a winding pathway on the cliff with bbq and picnic areas available.

Phoenix, Arizona
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Nice but wish the walk extended more”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We didn't really visit here at the most ideal time (July 4th) and it was our own fault that the area was so overly crowded. However, we did still enjoy the walkway near Heisler Park heading to Main Beach. We started at the north end which begins on Cliff Drive about a block north of Myrtle and extends all the way to the Main Beach boardwalk area. It isn't a strenuous walk at all and should be easy for anyone. People are respectful and there are a few areas you can grill and sit on the grass. Those spots were pretty well taken but that was to be expected. There are only a few spots from the walkway with beach access so if that's what your plan is you may want to map it out a bit more to find a better area. It's a great place for picture taking, etc. Parking is sparse as well.

1 Thank Harvickfans
newport coast
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“I need to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I walk my dog here whenever I can. It is the most picturesque place on earth. It is truly the American Riviera. Every time I take the walk on Cliff Drive to Main Beach in Laguna, I am reminded of why people flock here to visit. The jagged rock formations with the turquoise water surrounding them and the waves crashing make for a very dramatic view from the various perches along the walk. The beaches below are pristine and the sand is soft between your toes. My dog loves to romp on the beach on the off-season, when the beach is opened up to leashed dogs. It is like being in St. Tropez or Positano.