“Such FUN and we learned so much!”
Review of Laguna Beach Walks

Laguna Beach Walks
Ranked #5 of 22 Tours in Laguna Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Free, self-guided walks with maps and legends to show you the best of Laguna Beach. These walks show you public art, local landmarks, parks, scenic ocean views, coastal blooms, art galleries, architecture, gardens, and much much more. Go to our website to request a free printable map. Also follow "Laguna Beach Walks" on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter for fun, almost daily posts of life in Laguna Beach.
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Janelle leads a perfect beautiful walk of Laguna...we learned so much. Especially loved the awareness of all the beautiful art around the town. Janelle was so accommodating for our family gathering and celebrating birthdays. We were especially blessed with a fabulous fall evening to add to our experience. Can't wait to come back and do the other walk she offers! This is a must, whether you are visiting the area or live in So Cal.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I take walking tours where ever I travel, and my tour with Kathy last week was one of the best. I was impressed with the breadth of information given. The mix of historical information combined with all of the current trends happening in Laguna Beach kept the tour interesting. It is clear that Kathy researches her material and is knowledgeable. As an OC local, it was great to learn more about the charming town of Laguna. I fully intend to return to Laguna and re-visit sights, shops and restaurants Kathy pointed out on the tour.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I contacted Janelle about a walk for my friends and I a few weeks ago. We live in Laguna Niguel and visit Laguna Beach often, but thought the Laguna Beach Walk would be something fun to do for a Girls Night Out. The experience and Janelle did not disappoint. We all loved the walk and were surprised that we learned so much about Laguna Beach. The best part of the walk was that Janelle had so many connections in the local Art Museums. We were greeted with wine and very personal tours of some amazing galleries. This is a must do excursion whether you are visiting from out of town or a relative local. Janelle has great passion for what she does, is a ton of fun and is incredibly well connected in the community.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Hi, My trip in Laguna Beach would have been incomplete without Janelle's walking tours. I would not have paid attention to many of the buildings and places she pointed out on the tour. She also took me down side roads and pointed out the charming cottages. Janelle also knows interesting background stories that gave everything more meaning. A Fodor's guidebook would be boring - not Janelle's tours. Also, even though the tours were just for me, she was kind enough to still give both tours. One or both of these tours is a must during your stay - you will learn of so many places you will want to go back to after the tour.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Janelle lives in Laguna Beach and has a lot of insider knowledge and insights about the area, both current and historical. She was both informative and fun! Learned an amazing amount of stuff in a short period of time. Walking was leisurely and mostly flat ground. Janelle's customer service is exemplary! If you're looking for a great way to explore the beautiful town of Laguna Beach, I would highly recommend this tour!