“The best bowls in town!”
Review of Banzai Bowls

Banzai Bowls
Ranked #50 of 173 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 18, 2014

While in Laguna Beach we had to visit Banzai Bowls as my kids indicate they are the best around. We have visited many places that serve these types of bowls, but this is the place to be. What I liked about this place it is obvious this is where the locals go to enjoy a pizza and a bowl with their boogie board then you know you came to the right place. Enjoy my friends!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Didn't know what to expect when my niece begged to go here. I never could have conjured up the HUGE and beautiful banzai bowls! I had a fruit smoothie with mango and pineapple. Very refreshing after a day at the beach. Everything was fresh and delicious~

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is by far the best place in Laguna Beach for a fresh fruit bowl. Whenever we are in Laguna this is a must stop. Friendly staff and clean operation. Have pizza at Gina's and come here for your dessert.

1  Thank chris1916
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I wish I hadn't had lunch before getting this bowl. Delicious, fresh and bright fruits topped generously with nuts, chocolate and other goodies resting on a cushion of tart yogurt/smoothie. Worth the slightly high price tag.

The small size is big enough to fill you up for lunch and the large size is best to share with someone else.

Great vibe, fun staff and beautiful location. Get a bowl and go stroll on the beach while enjoying it.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I loved my Banzai Bowl. Such a yummy healthy alternative. It filled me up and my little boy loved it too. I'll be back!