“Great Food”
Review of GG's Bistro

GG's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
GG's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 179 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Laguna Avenue- Legion Street
Description: We have a charming indoor and an outdoor patio perfect for people watching on PCH, we are known for Mediterranean flavors. Open for lunch and dinner every day as well as for breakfast on Sundays, GG's diners to enjoy salads, sandwiches, kebabs and entrees representative of the owners Mediterranean roots. We offer a Gluten free menu and happy hour runs weekdays from 4-6p.M.
Reviewed August 24, 2014

This is a really nice outdoor Bistro. I ate here with a few of my training mates while in the area on business for training. We actually ate here twice during our 2 week training stay. I had the Lobster Ravioli both times because it was so good and filling. You get 6 lobster stuffed ravioli with 3 smoked shrimp. It was very good. One my first visit, I also had the Caesar salad which was also very good too.

I will be back in December when my family come back on our own personal vacation.

1  Thank BluffCityGirl

Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is a charming Mediterranean restaurant next to an art gallery and right in the heart of busy Laguna Beach. They have a terrific "homemade" Olive oil mix for bread dipping (you can buy a bottle to take home) and the lamb Kabobs are the best I've had from all over the world. The drinks and food prices are very moderate and they even have live music on the patio, which is the best place to eat but it is NOT ultra fancy and our waitress Hayley was great. We will be back again and it you want to top it off they have some great desserts.

2  Thank garycw
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Loved the Turkish coffee to finish our Mediterranean meal. Have been there as a couple as well as with little kids. Great food.

2  Thank Ocdolphingrayneil
Reviewed June 1, 2014

we have eaten here a couple of times and the food was good. We plan on eating here again this visit (June 2014) as it is right across the street from Laguna Surf (where we own) and the chicken is very tender and tasty!

2  Thank Venita J
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I love finding little places with great food and this is a gem! I have travelled extensively throughout the Mediterranean and this is some of the most authentic food I have had outside of Europe.

The food is tasty and is served with decent sized portions. We got a variety of dishes and shared. We also shared wine and this matched perfectly with the food. They have both indoor and outdoor seating available - heaters will keep you warm if you sit outside.

Service is great - staff are knowledgeable and friendly. They also don't try and rush you once you finish your meal. Would definitely go back again - wear your stretchy pants!

Enjoy.