“Good food, Great service”
Review of ROCK'N FISH - Laguna Beach - CLOSED

ROCK'N FISH - Laguna Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Laguna Avenue
“Good food, Great service”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Ate here for dinner with my wife and daughter on recent trip to California and really enjoyed it. Being by the sea we wanted to have some good fresh fish and this place seemed to have all that. I had the fish and chips which was only ok, my wife however had the mahi mahi which was fantastic. I had chowder for started which was also lovely. Good space for my 2 year old to run around without getting in peoples way. Best thing about the meal was the service, waitress was wonderful. Good beer selection also.....try the victoria!

Visited September 2013

Barcelona
“Old England style”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Read a lot of great reviews for this restaurant. Never had desire to go 'indoors' for their Happy Hour, so decided to go for dinner on night while in Laguna.
The décor is not very Laguna Beach, but rather dark, pub-like and not really what I expected.
Friendly and fast service. Servings are largish, but my coconut prawns were just OK taste wise. The accompanying sauce was inedible, but the staff quickly brought me two alternatives. My dining partner had a tasty Asian chicken salad. Overall nothing special.

• Visited September 2013
JessicaRockLaguna, General Manager at ROCK'N FISH - Laguna Beach, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
I would like to have the opportunity to thank you very much for your business at RockN Fish Laguna Beach. I am deeply sorry to hear about the experience you had at RockN Fish. We hold a high standard of quality here and i know the importance of customer satisfaction. Its always my intention to make sure my guest leave happy with plans to return. Its very disturbing hearing you did not like your coconut prawns. Please let us know what we can do to improve. Hopefully you will give us the opportunity again in the future to prove ourselves and make up for this error. Please ask for me if we should ever have this opportunity to serve your needs.

Jessica Wind
General manager
RockN Fish Laguna Beach
jessica@rocknfishlb.com
Lone Pine, California, United States
“Outside View & Amazing service”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband and I made reservations for a Monday evening around 6pm, we showed up a little early to have a few cocktails. The hostess stated that we can sit if we like and she sat us outside on the little patio that sat only two. Sara our waitress was amazing, she knew we wanted to just relax and dine, She gave us suggestions on our cocktails and then an appetizer and our main course. I would ask to sit out on the patio if its just for two and request Sara, she will definitely make it an amazing experience. This has be one of the best restaurants in Laguna.

• Visited September 2013
“Great food, helpful staff”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Ate here this evening. Brittney, waitress, extremely helpful and friendly. Very pleased with food, thoroughly enjoyed!

Visited September 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Good but nothing special.”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Good products and just good food. Nothing special. Still rated quite high, which surprised us a bit. Service is ok, but a bit less than usual in the US.
The day after we managed to get a reservation at Watermark at that is in a different league.

Visited August 2013