TripAdvisor

from $100.00
More Info
from $100.00
More Info
All reviews generous portions tour history laguna art
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a tour as a team event and it was great! Alya was our tour guide and she was wonderful! Not only was the food delicious but all the history of Laguna Beach along the wat was very interesting! Highly recommend this adventure!

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank Chelsea J
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was almost a private tour as my guy friend and I were the only ones on the tour. Great food and plenty of food for both of us and also great restaurant choices. This is my second tour with them and fully recommend them.

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank Ina B
Reviewed October 8, 2019

My husband and I took his parents out for this food tour and we all LOVED it! They have lived near Laguna Beach for a long time and this tour taught them many things they had never heard before. The history and local art was fun, but the food was delicious! The view from C'est la vie was gorgeous and their "cronut" was a great way to start the tour. The Mexican at Carmelita's was the highlight of the tour for me. It was so authentic and the cook was incredibly friendly. Super nice. I wish I could remember his name. Thai Bros was another favorite among my family and the ice cream at Gelato Paradiso was the perfect ending. Alya was our tour guide and she did an fabulous job. Quinn was also super helpful and made sure that all the restaurants stops went smoothly. We would definitely recommend this food tour!!!

Date of experience: September 2019
2  Thank bobbiejoh64
Reviewed August 30, 2019

We had a tour with Beth as our guide. She did a wonderful job, talking about not just the food but many interesting facts about the Laguna Beach area. The tastings were huge - much larger than I had in other tours. The tour lasted three hours and included a bottle of water and complimentary digital photos that were sent to us after the trip. I would love to spend time with Beth again!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Karen B
Reviewed August 17, 2019

Beth was GREAT! She was fun and super friendly, The food was awesome and a lot of it! A must do! You wont be disappointed.

Date of experience: August 2019