“Excellent experience!”

and up
Best Bites of Laguna Beach Food Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Feast Laguna Tours is recommended by Laguna Beach Magazine (September 2017 issue), Laguna Beach Independent Newspaper (August 2017 issue), and in SoCal Magazine's gift guide for "14 Experience-Worthy Valentine’s Day Gifts" (February 2018). Join us and experience the best of beautiful Laguna Beach on a tasty and entertaining food tour with expert Laguna tour guides. Feast your senses on incredible food, world-class art, fascinating local history, and beach culture on this fun, 3-hour eating adventure in the heart of Laguna. All tours are led by Laguna locals who love their city and are fully committed in delivering a great tour experience!
Reviewed October 17, 2017

My cousin and I have traveled together extensively, and always enjoy taking local food tours. I found this online and was intrigued. It did not disappoint! David is a fantastic tour guide, clearly a professional with years of experience. He makes the tour so much more than just about the food. He knows a huge amount about local history, art and culture. And he definitely loves his job. The food was delicious (huge portions - so come hungry), with Mexican topping our list. The only tidbit I would offer is that pizza coming near the end is pretty heavy (and it was the only item I found to be just 'okay' - the rest was really great). Your mileage may vary - pizza lovers might truly love it. The tour was put together with care and thought, and I highly recommend it.

Date of experience: October 2017
in 4 reviews
"art"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed September 8, 2017

Taking this tour has been one of the highlights of our summer. We booked with this company after reading about them in Laguna Beach Magazine. The Best Bites tour exceeded our high expectations, especially since we are foodies. We did 5 restaurant stops, ate a lot of tasty food, and our tour guide (Dave) was excellent, professional, and kept us well entertained with his vast knowledge of the city. We had a lot of fun and couldn't believe how quickly 3 hours flew by.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank amusebouche11
Reviewed September 7, 2017

We thought we knew Laguna Beach, but this tour clearly proved us wrong! We had such a delightful and delicious afternoon with our guide David. We will definitely recommend this tour to friends and family visiting Laguna Beach.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank 1wanderlusttraveler
Reviewed September 5, 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my tour with Feast Laguna. The food was delicious and you get what you pay for and more. Even though I am a Laguna Beach local and have lived here for over 23 years, I learned so much new information about my beloved city that I would not have known unless going on this tour. My tour guide, David, was extremely knowledgeable about the city and answered all the questions I had. He is so friendly and makes you feel welcomed. My favorite thing about this tour is that they have something for everybody. It combines food, art, culture, and the beach! What more could you ask for? I would definitely recommend this tour and I am excited to try the other tours that they offer here in Laguna as well!

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank Michael D
See more reviews
Reviewed September 3, 2017

First off, Laguna is a gem. Do not miss this beautiful beach town! Our family of four (in varying ages) had the most enjoyable time on their "best bites" tour. We spent a sunny afternoon together with our tour guide, who was fantastic and knew everything about Laguna. The food selection we tasted was DELISH, lots of flavor and variety. We were also impressed with the generous portions (let's just say none of us left hungry). This is easily the best tour we have taken as a family, anywhere in the world. We all left with a greater appreciation for Laguna, even though we have been here many times. Beautiful sites, yummy food, we got to meet the local food purveyors, and learned some fascinating factoids. Thank you guys for such a great, and memorable experience!

Date of experience: August 2017