Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Feast Laguna
from $100.00
More Info
All reviews our tour guide culture sites laguna art
Reviewed September 7, 2017

We thought we knew Laguna Beach, but this tour clearly proved us wrong! We had such a delightful and delicious afternoon with our guide David. We will definitely recommend this tour to friends and family visiting Laguna Beach.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank 1wanderlusttraveler
Reviewed September 5, 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my tour with Feast Laguna. The food was delicious and you get what you pay for and more. Even though I am a Laguna Beach local and have lived here for over 23 years, I learned so much new information about my beloved city that I would not have known unless going on this tour. My tour guide, David, was extremely knowledgeable about the city and answered all the questions I had. He is so friendly and makes you feel welcomed. My favorite thing about this tour is that they have something for everybody. It combines food, art, culture, and the beach! What more could you ask for? I would definitely recommend this tour and I am excited to try the other tours that they offer here in Laguna as well!

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank Michael D
Reviewed September 3, 2017

First off, Laguna is a gem. Do not miss this beautiful beach town! Our family of four (in varying ages) had the most enjoyable time on their "best bites" tour. We spent a sunny afternoon together with our tour guide, who was fantastic and knew everything about Laguna. The food selection we tasted was DELISH, lots of flavor and variety. We were also impressed with the generous portions (let's just say none of us left hungry). This is easily the best tour we have taken as a family, anywhere in the world. We all left with a greater appreciation for Laguna, even though we have been here many times. Beautiful sites, yummy food, we got to meet the local food purveyors, and learned some fascinating factoids. Thank you guys for such a great, and memorable experience!

Date of experience: August 2017